Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

what is the best boost controler on the market?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Coal Mining Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heree
Attached Thumbnails what is the best boost controler on the market?-feb2010-042-small-.jpg  
Old 07-23-2010, 01:54 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

here is mine

Old 07-23-2010, 08:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok guys sorry but the last location is just fugly as heck and inside the glove box guess is ok but not optimal you still would need a boost guage somewhere else I would think. The eboost and aem can go right into normal type locations. Aem can mount in pillar pod, eboost can mount in center vent. That ams might be one slick controller especially for a track car but so far not very impessed with the display and all those wires coming out of it..
Old 07-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Gingervitis Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Ok guys sorry but the last location is just fugly as heck and inside the glove box guess is ok but not optimal you still would need a boost guage somewhere else I would think. The eboost and aem can go right into normal type locations. Aem can mount in pillar pod, eboost can mount in center vent. That ams might be one slick controller especially for a track car but so far not very impessed with the display and all those wires coming out of it..
I think the AMS1000 is meant purely for racing, not aesthetics.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IT_SS
anyone ever use the AEM Tru Boost? I've got a hard on for the form factor (same for the EB2)
I use it and love it from a simplicity standpoint... Easily adjusted and fits anywhere you'd normally run/mount your boost gauge. Another HUGE plus in my opinion is cost. I think if you are in the big leagues or professionally racing there are better controllers with many more benefits and functions than the AEM of course so when it's time to replace the AEM it will be the AMS1000 HANDS DOWN.

Quick Reply: what is the best boost controler on the market?