Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

SDCE (SD concepts) fan and shroud for procharger

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default SDCE (SD concepts) fan and shroud for procharger

i purchased an SDCE fan and shroud to replace the procharger fan and shroud. it is supposed to be a direct replacement but also adds an additional fan to help cool the vehicle (2000 Z28). i do not see how this shroud will fit properly. i am not able to put the procharger radiator core support over the new SDCE fan shroud. in the first picture i have a few things labeled so you can see what i am talking about.

Green star indicates the procharger radiator core support
Tan arrow indicates the SDCE fan shroud
Blue circle indicates the top of the factory radiator where the procharger radiator core support rests on

the 2nd photo just shows where i have the procharger radiator core support not placed on the top of the factory raditor. it also shows how far back the SDCE fan shroud sits.

the 3rd photo is a picture of the drivers side. i am able to get the drivers side of the SDCE shroud to fit right into place.

any suggestions????
Attached Thumbnails SDCE (SD concepts) fan and shroud for procharger-imgp0228.jpg   SDCE (SD concepts) fan and shroud for procharger-imgp0229.jpg   SDCE (SD concepts) fan and shroud for procharger-imgp0230.jpg  

Last edited by cals400ex; 11-23-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Quick Reply: SDCE (SD concepts) fan and shroud for procharger