Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

11 PSI and Detination + stock bottom end not good

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 03:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CAT3
Kyle, and any1 else.... Doesnt it seem a little odd that the left bank (odd cylinders) went south from this? Using N2O for a while now, and out of the few not-so-nice problems friends and I have experienced, it has always been the odd cylinders blowing plugs apart, damaging pistons etc....except in really extreme cases. I started to thinki it was from the fuel being fed to the pass side more dominate then the drvr side, but not so I guess. Anyway, thought it was odd.
That you Drew.....? Yeah i was kinda thinking that since it feeds the drivers side rail first then feeds the pass. So maybe thats why it runs leaner and is more prone to detination. I will be feeding aftermarket rails from Nasty nate with a -10AN feed, with a -8AN crossover to the drivers side back out to me Reg. I was also thinking about spliting the -10AN out to two -8an lines, and back into two ports of the Reg. then run my return back to the tank. This will be fed bya Bosch 420L and either 57# or 60# injectors. What ya think.
Kyle
Old 02-21-2004, 06:21 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kyle, Drew is Drew778, this is Charlie the other NBM Hawaii Camaro.
I am looking into redoing my fuel system, in prep for FI next year. Looking at Nasty's setup as well. Good luck on the rebuild.

Charlie.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry man..... Tell Drew i said hi...... Do it right from the begining its cheaper believe me..............
Kyle

Quick Reply: 11 PSI and Detination + stock bottom end not good