Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Bet you have never seen this before : CNG Powered Callaway SS Bi-Fuel!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 09:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Op and knowhow members stop posting idk why thread went cold
Old 06-01-2011, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I gotta know more!!!!!!!

Hey LOHRTBT,
Are either one of these cars yours? If not whose are they? I am a tech in Stillwater OK and I was strongly considering powering a 94 vette with no motor that I found dirt cheap with a CNG powered LT1. I have been to school on how to install the systems and am certified by IMPCO (a name brand of a system manufacturer) and am certified by the state to work on CNG vehicles, but haven't really got my hands dirty on a system yet. I love the CNG due to the fact that it's got the 130 octane rating, so I was planning on turboing the LT1 and starting out with about 12:1 compression or so. This is all in theory right now. I would really like to know who owns these cars and see if I can look @ them.
THANKS!!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive been around these intalls guys, they arent all that difficult.

If you can install a nitrous system, then you can do this. THeir isnt to many DIY kits out their.

If you look up Galileo, they used to market a DIY kit, and some people claim they can still get them.

If anyone is interested in a Kit, PM me, i have more info that you WILL want if you are serious. Thats all im saying here...

Quick Reply: Bet you have never seen this before : CNG Powered Callaway SS Bi-Fuel!!