Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ok finally starting my ERL 427 install in the 99TT

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Congrats on getting the car running. A video would be nice of what it sounds like or even one with it driving.

Someone asked in your thread how the shock towers were going back in. I am in the (slow) process of getting my FI build finished..and the 2 problem areas were dripping the new motor with motor mounts attached to the k-member..and secondly, the shock towers were a pain in the a$$. Took a little less than 2 hours to sort out but we did. See if you can get straps in and around the shock towers...pull them inwards on each other, otherwise you are fighting suspension pushing outwards as well as gravity.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can take some video soon for sure. Its in the car as the pic showed ,we fired it up thursday. Just ran it few minutes to check for leaks and make sure it had good oil pressure and it does. As said sounded great, not that noisy valvetrain and didn't hear any piston slap but of course its not really cold out right now so would expect a bit more when it is but then again won't be driving it in as cold conditions. Don't want to idle too long not good for the new engine, need to put load on it and drive it around. But mechanics left to go to race at Medicine Hat friday and should be back tomorrow night but don't think will work on my car till monday or tuesday. We only have very minor things to do on it. Wire tie up some wiring like abs wiring, move exhaust around a bit its hitting slightly on rear end. And of course it will need wheel alignment right away since changed kmember again. We had no trouble doing the engine to kmember with cherry picker and we had no trouble really putting in shock towers but had three guys to do it. Two on each wheelwell and me on the picker raising or lowering the car.
It took a bit more work of course, this is turbo car,twin turbo car and more stuff to do , two front intercooler pipes to reinstall, two turbo inlet pipes,etc.etc but its all done and break in should be happening next week.
Shame couldn't break it in this weekend. Break it in at 7.5psi, controller is not yet functional just using it to monitor boost.But it will be no slouch at 7.5 with the 427 and bigger LG turbos. It was no slouch with the 408 and the smaller aps turbos at 7.5.

Its great weather and would be great to drive it tonite but have to make do with the Z06.
Not too big a sacrifice! LOL

Maybe you will find time to get yours up and running bit sooner than you think.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by tomz28
i would not want to drive, because than id want a ERL427 as well lol. if id stop fing round and pull a head off the car i could have it fixed but this heat is killing me and after work im dont want to do ****
You will seriously have to visit me Tom! We can take it to a sea level track only 4 hours away. Sea level! Some days the density air is negative! And if they kick you no big deal right! LOL
Old 07-31-2011, 07:55 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
You will seriously have to visit me Tom! We can take it to a sea level track only 4 hours away. Sea level! Some days the density air is negative! And if they kick you no big deal right! LOL
wow 4 hours. as sar as getting in to diesel stuff dont. it cost 2x what car stuff does 2k for set of piston 4k for some heads. built motors cost around 12k. just crazy
Old 07-31-2011, 08:30 AM
TECH Veteran

wow 4 hours. as sar as getting in to diesel stuff dont. it cost 2x what car stuff does 2k for set of piston 4k for some heads. built motors cost around 12k. just crazy
Does that seem far? There is 1/8 mile track 25 miles out of city.But do prefer 1/4 and not sure altitude on that 1/8 mile one they don't seem to have that info on their website.

Diesel does sound pricey. I am pretty much done my modding.If my 99TT sells and have my 97 awd talon for sale as well then from now on going to stay stock or very near stock in future but that don't mean won't buy some pretty wild factory type stuff like my Z06, next planned car for stable is viper, then maybe Porsche AWD TT or Ford GT,heck maybe way down the road a ferrari even. Its easy to have a few supercars if you don't blow so much into mods and buy them used .But do have to confess that Edelbrock supercharger kit for my z06 is looking pretty good too! I am one sick puppy! And guess for now keeping my 91 talon heavily modded but fairly inexpensive built awd turbo race car. Old habits are hard to break!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Now tell me you don't want one!
http://www.ferrari.com/English/GT_Sp...g_Cockpit.aspx

Now just have to keep buying those lotto tickets!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Well mechanic buddies should be back from weekend racing trip so would think be working on my 99TT today or tomorrow latest. This should be break in week.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Ok mechanic buddy is working on the car right now. We fixed problem with starting and cam sensor not working.We reversed two outside wires on the harness. guess this is common thing with the extension cam sensor/knock sensor harness.So tach is working again, and no hesitation starting. Put things in center for now until get wheel alignment maybe get that tomorrow ,shop is close its civic holiday today. Now tweaking on my corsa catback we have to adjust it a bit better. And should have it on the ground shortly.
Flash in base tune and hopefully should be fine to break it in. No dyno shop in my city,closest is 2.5 hours away in Saskatoon. Still in Regina for another three weeks or so then gone for good to BC. There might be mustang dyno in Kelowna but would prefer to go to dynojet. So for that likely have to Calgary,Edmonton or Vancouver.But base tune should be fine for now and have wideband so can tweak it a bit better and know my way around hptuners pretty good been using it for years now.

So really really excited. Possibly take some video today of the car running and maybe even driving around. Been a long time getting this 427 in there and it all comes down to this. It fired up and everything looked good. Oil pressure was much better than my previous illfated 408. Running 10/40 non synth right now. Switch over to synth at 2000 or 3000 miles.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Out and about with the 99TT today! Being nice to it as said. 7.5 psi on the gate,boost controller not controlling just monitoring boost.
It was so nice to drive it again ,haven't since it lost the 408 near end of last season
! Quick impressions.Well of course that 427 has MONSTER TORQUE! and I LIKE MONSTER TORQUE ,used to it from my Z06 but my Z06 is stock and this is well NOT STOCK! LOL

Boost comes on fast not exactly sure where but don't take much with 427 cubes spooling it up. I would say the LG turbos spool up about same rpm think around the 2500 or so rpm range as the standard APS did on the smaller 408 engine.

It was stupid hot out today as well. Like 90 degrees ,over 30C! Not the best for a big cube turbo car. But the Ron davis kept things around 210 degrees. Have high flo water pump,160 stat,fans coming in at 160. Usually add some redline water wetter but didn't yet. I also didn't try out my air conditioning. We managed to crack the compressor in the back think due to maybe to way the ERL is set up for 6 bolt heads which got in case wanted to use that option at later date. We had to grind a bit on the block to put on the air conditioning bracket and think maybe some welding flash or whatever is maybe stopping the air conditioner compressor from sitting flat. Will try to figure that out. I did have a bit of problem before with the air on on really hot days with the 408. But the 408 was iron block.

The 427 is aluminum LS3 core. And wasn't running the water cooling on the aps since one was internally cracked just was running them oil cooled which also didn't help with the heat. And didn't have my exhaust manifolds or my turbo exhaust housings ceramic coated like have now.

I do have my trans hooked up thru the rad cooler and then to the aux cooler. Figured since it was cold in Sask should have it maybe heat up the trans fluid a bit on the colder months end of season and beginning. But now since moving to BC and much warmer place figure maybe just bypass the rad cooler and just use big aux cooler maybe with bypass for colder temps and or aux fan on the cooler. See how it goes.
I usually just take off the ttops anyway or can use the air on the highway. And not sure maybe can put in some pusher fan in front of the intercooler??

But anyway the main thing is to put some miles on the 427 and will be doing that.. Got 30 or so on it already today and have lots of spare time to drive it around. Will of course give it oil change soon,fact couple of course soon.

Can maybe post some video of it in awhile but not sure really how to . Guess have to put them on youtube? and then bit worried cops are watching. They are always watching...

There is still chance that will sell the car but driving it is big big fun and have had the car since brand new so we have some nice history together. But everything is for sale for the right price.

Last edited by MY99TAWS6; 08-06-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Did short video on iphone but not sure how to link it on here or if have to put it on youtube. Just car running and walk around. Still have to do some in car.

Took brother in law for ride and he was very impressed.Said the fastest car he has ever been in and that was only at 7.5psi and we weren't even going full throttle yet.
Brutal is a good word to decribe the car when you hit it but very civil off boost just driving around. Key again is the choices of things like cam. That ls9 is of course very streetable in a 427. And 3.54 gears are also pretty mild really. I think will be changing out my yank stall for different one. Think going with circle d multi. Want something tighter and want to use lockup at full throttle. Maybe even lockup around town.

So little shake down things to do but the ERL 427 seems to be running great. And those upgrade LG turbos seem to hit pretty darn hard and fast as well.

Last edited by MY99TAWS6; 08-04-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:38 AM
TECH Veteran

Hit 100 miles and gave it first oil change. 10/40 went in again. Oil looked great ,nothing bad found on drain plug. Everything looking good on the ERL so far.
Drove it on extended drive tonite and really liking it.Starting to have more appreciation for my cam choice its very mellow in there but that is pretty much what I wanted. Good enough for zr1 good enough for me. Did basically zip for tuning for the cam. It idles very nice and has zero low speed surge which is one of my biggest pet peeves. To have this kind of power at my command and still have the car sound pretty much stock is just silly.
If it weren't for the rear plate and the twin turbo emblem people could easily think the car was pretty much stock with maybe just a catback.
Its super super docile around town. But man hit that throttle and this thing moves out. It actually revs up really quick and still pretty sure my boost is coming in before 3000 in first.
But would need logging to really be sure. I have not logged the car yet just put in my self done base tune. Tune seems pretty close and afr looks pretty good at wot around 11.0 currently but only running 7.5 so it will lean out of course anyway as up the boost. Still can't decide it going to put in my 10psi springs for base springs. Maybe set up my boost controller first and see how things go.

Car is for sale now and will still likely sell it if someone pays asking price. I will miss it but have had it since new and guess hate to admit a bit bored with it. If tracked it a bit more or maybe could run it in texas type races or other stuff like that maybe would be better. I am sure it will do really good at car shows though and if keep it definitely be hitting some of those with it. It gets a lot of attention everywhere I take it. And the females seem to really like it. Too bad am old and married.

Only problem is after driving the 99TT now my z06 does seem pretty slow. Z06 is bone stock though.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:44 PM
12 Second Club

Subscribing for the video!

Post your video on youtube. Probably the easiest since photobucket has terrible bandwidth and the videos are constantly freezing to buffer.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rede
Subscribing for the video!

Post your video on youtube. Probably the easiest since photobucket has terrible bandwidth and the videos are constantly freezing to buffer.
I have never posted a video on youtube before. I guess can try.I just have the short phone one for now and its just a quick walk around. As said not sure want to post any ***** out type of stuff on youtube. Call me parnanoid but whatever my liscence is perfect and like to keep it that way. No easy feat when you have the cars I do.

If get some time will try to post it this afternoon. Had great cruise this morning in the 99TT hitting close to 200 miles on it already. Right after got home from running around father we had wicked thunderstorm and right as was getting close to house stupid hail. Some of it was pretty big and had the 99TT outside and the vette outside as well. It was nice this morning and we have pathetic weather forecasting in Regina. Can't wait to leave this city in few weeks for good.Hope Kelowna has better forecasting or less hail storms. Regina seems to be getting more and more of them lately. Global warming maybe???

The vette fortunately is pretty much hailproof at least up to stupid sizes and the ws6 is not to bad with most of it except of course back fenders urethane or whatever and the ws6 hood is fiberglass? Anyway don't look like any damage on the 99TT or the vette but think my Montana van has some damage for sure. Some really big ones hit the roof. Thought part of a tree fell on it and maybe it did,check it out bit later with a ladder.But looks like the storm is blowing over,at least for now.

And yes Rede the car is for sale but not overly serious about selling it and thus price is firm at 40k right now.And even then might change mind.
Right now have this crazy idea to build a stable of stock cars and have four picked out. Got first one the z06, second is 2008 snakeskin green viper get it shortly or next spring, third likely year or two from now will be Porsche AWD TT and last on the list is a 458 Italia . Keep seeing one this doctor owns zooming around town and man it looks and sounds so awesome its just beyond words..And the new plan is buy them like 3 or so years old. Take advantage of someone elses depreciation.

So while like/love the 99TT, still in the big picture might be saying goodbye to it. And no haven't dynoed or tracked it yet. Plan on it if don't sell it maybe still this season and price will go up after its tracked and dynoed if it turns the numbers I expect it to. It feels very strong right now. And at baby boost.

Last edited by MY99TAWS6; 08-06-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In for video...
Old 08-13-2011, 06:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Bit of update. Approaching 500 miles of break in. So far so good. Put in 10psi springs today.
They are pretty crazy.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:12 PM
9 Second Club

lets go old man lets see the vid lol
Old 08-15-2011, 04:06 PM
TECH Veteran

lets go old man lets see the vid lol
Like said having big problems getting into youtube to post anything...
Maybe just let someone else post for me. Still have to take some good movies though.

Updates:
Went into muffler shop and checked on stuff like muffler hitting ,and set my pinion angles think better. Was getting lot of vibration higher up at 100 or so up mph and its better now.
Going in for wheel alignment wednesday morning and going to check my tires and rims when there.
Thinking hard on ordering pst carbon fiber driveshaft and thinking hard also on changing over to circle d stall. Want to lock up anytime I want at any power and think can get the circle d a bit tighter maybe get 3000 stall instead of current yank 3400 stall. These would pretty much be my last mods to buy on the 99TT. Its pretty much finished. Still want to install my alc injection system and bit of wiring still left to do on things like the nitrous but pretty happy with the car now generally.
Now am approaching 500 miles with the ERL 427/LG turbo combo. And the last 100 or so are on the 10psi base springs that swapped in.
Its nasty nasty is all I can say and still have not hooked up the eboost2.Will do that hopefully soon next week or so.

Running out of time now leaving to BC for good on the 27th and busy busy with packing, driving z06 out to Coast on 21st then flying back 23rd to drive family out. Wife is still refusing to drive thru mountains forcing me to fly back likely in september to drive out the 99TT. I won't ship it ,had too much problems with shipping cars in past ,its last resort to ship and 99TT should be serious fun to drive thru the mountains just have to be nice as have no traction control yet.
Seriously considering the racelogic traction control system for the car. A car like this needs traction control! It needs things like active handling and stuff like the vette has too but whatever. The 99 TT is a lot like a viper.It has abs but no other nanny systems since factory traction control was the only option didnt get and man could I use it now!

Also looks like no way to dyno /track my 99TT at local track ,missed out on going to local outlaw track this past weekend but wanted to dyno tune first. That one would have been my best hope to run some really nice times. But again moving and just no time. Got the 99TT up and running bit too late but took extra time and care and it seems to have paid off. Little stuff like sending off the exhaust and turbo housings for ceramic coating, etc.etc all help to make a better final build.

I still have some little niggling issues to fix on the 99TT. One of my headlights quit going up and down. Got motor on order go to the metal gears when get more time. Unless its connector or module but motor swap will be tried first since that is usual problem ,actually not motor but stripped gears.

Also my trans is running big hotter than like can hit about 212 hottest so far.Runnning thru Ron davis rad cooler and then to some kind of hokey long 36 inch finned ebay aux cooler that think don't do much.

And so going to try to run deeper derale pan with cooling fins and ordered up derale cooler, same one you have Tom to try out . Just have to figure where to mount it up. And will run think some amsoil synthetic in trans that also should drop temp. And maybe not run thru Rad. Engine temps stay stable at 210 or so but haven't used air yet. Had to order new compressor it got broke on install some casting flash or something on ERL block but will figure that out and fix it.
Would like to use air but may decide to remove it .I don't really use it much anyway. And nice to drop off 100 or so pounds and would get better cooling so it might go. T top car not that big a deal.

I am running 10/40 non syth in the 427 but will be going to 20/50 non syth at 500 in day or so and switch to likely amsoil 20/50 racing oil at 2000 miles or so.
I checked with ERL and 20/50 is fine ,my engine has some clearance of course ,it has to be take my power requirements.

Its pretty nice though ,you get just bit of piston slap cold ,it seems to go away quick and is much better in that regard than my 408 iron block. ERL builds a nice engine. And so far am all smiles everytime I hit that go pedal. While 427 is overkill for most people especially with the twin turbos I guess I LIKE OVERKILL!

This is for sure the fastest car I have every owned or been in and it does make my z06 look slow. Still the z06 while slower is still a supercar and very happy with it so if had to choose might chose it over my 99TT. I have my 99TT for sale for 40k about same US or Canadian funds but not really into selling it so firm price and even might change mind soon about selling it.
See how it goes.

I have my eye on a few snakeskin great 2008 vipers that would get right away if the 99 sells. And be leaving them stock.
My new plans are to stock my stable with stock or very very near stock supercars. Z06 was first one that wanted to get. Viper is second. Third will be FORD GT if stay domestic on the third one or to complete the domestic exotic collection.Upgrade to c7 z06 in few years maybe even upgrade viper but maybe keep the c6 z06 if the c7 uses smaller engine.I like my 427! Porsche AWD TT would be other option for third one as at least would have a TT if sold the 99 and AWD cars can really hook it up. Have awesome but currently down 97 talon that love but a Porsche is better than a talon of course. It better be for what they cost! And am keeping 91 talon race car,its awd turbo auto. Great race car.
Hope to run it next season don't think will make this season.

Last car on the stable list is the beautiful beyond words Ferrari 458 italia.
Just go to the website and check out the stuff on that one.Posted that above . Keep seeing the doctor in town cruising his around and man the sound, the looks, just my dream car.

But will always have soft spot for some modern type cars and modern collection would likely be a 99 ram air, new challenger , possibly gt500 and maybe a fifth gen zl1?

Old muscle would like a SD455 ta, 454 numbers matched of course chevelle, and maybe a grand national, those were sweet. And my first car was bandit 77 so have soft spot for those as well. Maybe get my sons a few of the above cars like get one a fourth gen ta and wife challenger ..she likes purple..LOL
and other son a 77 bandit ..that way can still have fun of driving some of this other stuff.

Just car dreams guys. Guy has to have dreams. LOL
Old 08-16-2011, 10:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Measuring up for new pst carbon fiber driveshaft today. Should have it on the car next week sometime with any luck. I ran one on my 97 trans am and really liked it . The CF shaft was supersmooth all the way to top speed. I ran it on the street no problems. I think quite a few of the new imports have them. The one I am getting is rated to around 1500hp. That should do me for awhile! LOL They can make a stronger one good to like 2000hp. Also if they do break they are much safer. Of course getting strong yoke and 1350s front and back.I think my current strange is only rated to like 800 hp.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Ok ordered PST Carbon fiber shaft. Also fixed problem with back up lights and got spohn sway bar on the front installed. Its tight on there with aps kit so did some messing around,shortened endlinks an inch. Spaced down inlet tubes a bit as well. Should be fine now for clearance. Some guys were denting their intercooler pipes on their sway bar.

Car should handle bit better with the front sway. And this way matched it out with back bar also spohn.

Tonite messing on headlight motor hopefully get that fixed up. Mechanic is heading out of town possibly for three or four days so dont' think be getting much more done for awhile.
There is still fair bit to do on the to do list but am whittling away at it.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Like said having big problems getting into youtube to post anything...
Maybe just let someone else post for me. Still have to take some good movies though.

Updates:
Went into muffler shop and checked on stuff like muffler hitting ,and set my pinion angles think better. Was getting lot of vibration higher up at 100 or so up mph and its better now.
Going in for wheel alignment wednesday morning and going to check my tires and rims when there.
Thinking hard on ordering pst carbon fiber driveshaft and thinking hard also on changing over to circle d stall. Want to lock up anytime I want at any power and think can get the circle d a bit tighter maybe get 3000 stall instead of current yank 3400 stall. These would pretty much be my last mods to buy on the 99TT. Its pretty much finished. Still want to install my alc injection system and bit of wiring still left to do on things like the nitrous but pretty happy with the car now generally.
Now am approaching 500 miles with the ERL 427/LG turbo combo. And the last 100 or so are on the 10psi base springs that swapped in.
Its nasty nasty is all I can say and still have not hooked up the eboost2.Will do that hopefully soon next week or so.

Running out of time now leaving to BC for good on the 27th and busy busy with packing, driving z06 out to Coast on 21st then flying back 23rd to drive family out. Wife is still refusing to drive thru mountains forcing me to fly back likely in september to drive out the 99TT. I won't ship it ,had too much problems with shipping cars in past ,its last resort to ship and 99TT should be serious fun to drive thru the mountains just have to be nice as have no traction control yet.
Seriously considering the racelogic traction control system for the car. A car like this needs traction control! It needs things like active handling and stuff like the vette has too but whatever. The 99 TT is a lot like a viper.It has abs but no other nanny systems since factory traction control was the only option didnt get and man could I use it now!

Also looks like no way to dyno /track my 99TT at local track ,missed out on going to local outlaw track this past weekend but wanted to dyno tune first. That one would have been my best hope to run some really nice times. But again moving and just no time. Got the 99TT up and running bit too late but took extra time and care and it seems to have paid off. Little stuff like sending off the exhaust and turbo housings for ceramic coating, etc.etc all help to make a better final build.

I still have some little niggling issues to fix on the 99TT. One of my headlights quit going up and down. Got motor on order go to the metal gears when get more time. Unless its connector or module but motor swap will be tried first since that is usual problem ,actually not motor but stripped gears.

Also my trans is running big hotter than like can hit about 212 hottest so far.Runnning thru Ron davis rad cooler and then to some kind of hokey long 36 inch finned ebay aux cooler that think don't do much.

And so going to try to run deeper derale pan with cooling fins and ordered up derale cooler, same one you have Tom to try out . Just have to figure where to mount it up. And will run think some amsoil synthetic in trans that also should drop temp. And maybe not run thru Rad. Engine temps stay stable at 210 or so but haven't used air yet. Had to order new compressor it got broke on install some casting flash or something on ERL block but will figure that out and fix it.
Would like to use air but may decide to remove it .I don't really use it much anyway. And nice to drop off 100 or so pounds and would get better cooling so it might go. T top car not that big a deal.

I am running 10/40 non syth in the 427 but will be going to 20/50 non syth at 500 in day or so and switch to likely amsoil 20/50 racing oil at 2000 miles or so.
I checked with ERL and 20/50 is fine ,my engine has some clearance of course ,it has to be take my power requirements.

Its pretty nice though ,you get just bit of piston slap cold ,it seems to go away quick and is much better in that regard than my 408 iron block. ERL builds a nice engine. And so far am all smiles everytime I hit that go pedal. While 427 is overkill for most people especially with the twin turbos I guess I LIKE OVERKILL!

This is for sure the fastest car I have every owned or been in and it does make my z06 look slow. Still the z06 while slower is still a supercar and very happy with it so if had to choose might chose it over my 99TT. I have my 99TT for sale for 40k about same US or Canadian funds but not really into selling it so firm price and even might change mind soon about selling it.
See how it goes.

I have my eye on a few snakeskin great 2008 vipers that would get right away if the 99 sells. And be leaving them stock.
My new plans are to stock my stable with stock or very very near stock supercars. Z06 was first one that wanted to get. Viper is second. Third will be FORD GT if stay domestic on the third one or to complete the domestic exotic collection.Upgrade to c7 z06 in few years maybe even upgrade viper but maybe keep the c6 z06 if the c7 uses smaller engine.I like my 427! Porsche AWD TT would be other option for third one as at least would have a TT if sold the 99 and AWD cars can really hook it up. Have awesome but currently down 97 talon that love but a Porsche is better than a talon of course. It better be for what they cost! And am keeping 91 talon race car,its awd turbo auto. Great race car.
Hope to run it next season don't think will make this season.

Last car on the stable list is the beautiful beyond words Ferrari 458 italia.
Just go to the website and check out the stuff on that one.Posted that above . Keep seeing the doctor in town cruising his around and man the sound, the looks, just my dream car.

But will always have soft spot for some modern type cars and modern collection would likely be a 99 ram air, new challenger , possibly gt500 and maybe a fifth gen zl1?

Old muscle would like a SD455 ta, 454 numbers matched of course chevelle, and maybe a grand national, those were sweet. And my first car was bandit 77 so have soft spot for those as well. Maybe get my sons a few of the above cars like get one a fourth gen ta and wife challenger ..she likes purple..LOL
and other son a 77 bandit ..that way can still have fun of driving some of this other stuff.

Just car dreams guys. Guy has to have dreams. LOL
Hmmm....could you expound on these just a little bit more? Holy crap man, this has to be some sort of a record of the longest post on this site! LOL!! . BTW, very nice build!

Last edited by Boo"SS"t; 08-16-2011 at 10:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Ok finally starting my ERL 427 install in the 99TT