Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

AES 410c.i. LSX & KY-Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about all the problems. Any update on the car? Any pics of the progress? You have some lurkers are who are still interested!
Old 11-27-2012, 09:59 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a text message from him almost 3 weeks ago saying that he was almost ready to put the car on the lift to start pluming it up. And some other info was said in the text pertaining to the build. I sent him a message that same day asking him some questions. He has not got back to me yet on them. At this point that's all I am going to say.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:46 PM
TECH Regular

Hey guys just thought I would bring everyone up to speed on what has went happen. Just in case they are some of you that don't know yet.

Josh is a THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He took my money and some parts. The only thing that was suppose to be took of mine in the so called break in. Not saying he did the break in. But the only things of mine that he said that got took was my injectors and injector driver box. They are a lot more gone than what he had originally said. Stock and aftermarket parts are missing! He took my stock motor and either sold it or what I got back is it. And what I got back was a completely disassembled motor. Bare block! All the internals in boxes.

Here is a list of my parts that was kept/sold/used/stolen ect.

6000K SLIM HID CAMARO CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS

SLP Heavy Duty Oil Pump

WilWood Dyna Pro Drag Brakes F/R

BMR adj. torque arm

BMR lower A arms

AVC boost control. He was suppose to sell it and gave me the money. Now I
have neither.

Fast fuelrail, crossover, 102mm intake and TB.

BMR Trans cooler

1 set of black leather red stitched racing seats

10pt roll cage

2 Precision 67/68 billet turbos

2 Precision 46mm wastegates

1 JGS 60mm BOV

1 large twin intercooler

aluminum driveshaft

9" Moser rearend complete

4 QA1 coil overs

Holley Domenator computer SYS.

4 Bosh 160lb fuel injectors

8 Stock injectors

1 Stock set of manifolds

1 Stock power steering pump

1 Stock fuel rails

1 Stock ECM

1 Stock AC condensor

1 Stock trans cooler

engine and trans sensors

1 speedo cable

1 shifter cable

1 stock Throttle cable

1 cruise control module

1 Stock timing chain cover

Just to be clear on the Holley Domenator. I had bought an AMS 1000 Boost Controller and Josh offered a Holley Domenator for it. So if he tells that what I am saying is a lie. THEN WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY AMS 1000 AT?!?!?!?!?

Just so everyone is clear on the turbo setup. I originally had a GT 47/88 Garrett turbo. Along with one JGS 60mm WG and one JGS 60mm BOV. We talk about the kit setup and he was trying to talk me into going with the twins. At the time I wasn't willing to give anymore money for that. I had shown him a pic of a twin setup that I liked really good. Again I wasn't willing to give more money for a twin setup. So with out my permission he cut the whole front support out on my car. I asked him why he did that and he said that he had to so he would have enough room for the 47/88. This is not true you can in fact fit a 47/88 without having to cut out the whole front out. The more I looked at the pic of it the more I leaned toward the twins setup ideal. That and they was a thread on here at one time that was talking about the GT 47/88 and HP possibilities with it. So I said to myself, well he has already cut out the complete front support out like the way the pic showed on the twin setup that I like. And the thing that I was hearing at the time on the 47/88. That it would not put me where I wanted to be at HP wise. I said screw it! So I contact the thief and told him lets do the twins. He said you give me the 47/88 and WG I will get you 2 brand new Precision 67/68 billet turbos with 2 Precision WG's. Now on the day that I took my car to him. I had traded him my liquid Precision intercooler for a large air to air one. So he brought that up and said, I will just make you a big twin intercooler and he wanted $2500 extra to build the kit.

The 4L80 That I took up there doesn't appear to be the same one. Mine had a billet shaft and the one I ended up with don't.

They have been a few sponsors on here that has offered help to everyone that has been screwed in the Josh Jenkins/KY-Turbo deal. Those sponsors are as followed ModularTurbo, Bob@BruteSpeed and MikeFSKSpeed. Thank you guys for offering help like you have. It is really going to help me a lot.

They have been a some members to offer help too. To many to name. phatasp donated to me a stock fuel rail. Thanks again by the way! Whistler is sending me a power steering pump to me. It should be here by the end of this week or so. Thanks to you again too.

So I am exploring some options. Not sure what route the build is going to go 100% at this point. But I am leaning to a F1-X Porcharger setup. Just trying to get in touch with some people about a bracket to mount it up with.

Here's what Josh done to the car.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Why not a turbo kit anymore? Do u have any turbo parts left? I have a bunch of bends left From my build. Do u have manifolds? PM me if your interested in still doin a turbo, iv been wanting to build another kit with all my left over parts. I know your $1,000,000 in the hole but I got your back if interested.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Taubr Unit
Why not a turbo kit anymore? Do u have any turbo parts left? I have a bunch of bends left From my build. Do u have manifolds? PM me if your interested in still doin a turbo, iv been wanting to build another kit with all my left over parts. I know your $1,000,000 in the hole but I got your back if interested.
Thanks for the offer man! I am waiting on some people to get back to me on some things. A guy on here said he would make me a intercooler up. He has some mad skills with tig welding. I have asked him how much he would take to do a twin setup like I want and have asked another which I need to call him.

I have not wrote doing a turbo build off completely. Like I said, I'm exploring my options right now. But after what has happen with Josh i'm afraid to send any parts or take my car to just anyone. With a Procharger I wouldn't have to do that.

The only think I have that pertains to a turbo build is a set of truck manifolds. Everything else Josh made off with.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Oh ya I TOTALLY understand where your coming from with ur car and parts. I have a set of truck manifolds already I can use for mock up, I just don't have the flanges for the manifolds or a t6 flange. Kick the idea around and if you wanna at least give me those 3 flanges I can build you a single t6 hotside and just pay the shipping to you (or pick up depending where you live). I can use my car and a s480 turbo to build it around. A s480 is a big turbo so you "should" be ok unless you go with like a 91+ turbo.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I may have some flanges if you do on me.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:56 PM
TECH Veteran

I hope you ment to put a comma in there somewhere, lol. Unless you want him to do you on him??? Haha
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope you ment to put a comma in there somewhere, lol. Unless you want him to do you on him??? Haha
Old 01-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Staging Lane

I paid in full over a year ago still don't have my complete kit and the stuff I have received is garbage weld look like **** everything is cheap crap josh isa thief for sure and he is full of ****
Old 01-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Staging Lane

My advice to you is to go to your bank tell them what is going on they may be able to get some of your money back my bank chase has told me to send the kit back they will get the money they found where I paid a year ago all I have to do is send it back and verify that I did so
Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I know this might be a pain for you but I have an OFI hotside that is un-used for a t6 setup. Keeps A/C and all. I just want what I paid for it and it will get you back in the turbo thing. I also have a the OFI radiator & fan setup if you would want to buy that too. The hotside was 2500 new from OFI, I paid 2200. I'll take 400 for the radiator and fan setup. Get you guy to make your intercooler and cold side and you're pretty much done.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by durtyss
My advice to you is to go to your bank tell them what is going on they may be able to get some of your money back my bank chase has told me to send the kit back they will get the money they found where I paid a year ago all I have to do is send it back and verify that I did so
I paid with paypal and the last payment I made was in Jan. 2012. Which put me as paid in full status with him. So I am way past being able to get any of my money back. He's a thief and that is all I can say. He knew what he was doing. And by what I have read from others he was still taking and trying to take money as close as a week before he announced that he was closing the doors.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:09 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Craig if you are on FB email me the name, I have a friend at Paypal you could talk to and he's also a car guy and on the forums.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MUSTANGBRKR02
I may have some flanges if you do on me.
I typed PM me. Damn iPhone and autocorrect lol
Old 01-20-2013, 02:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MUSTANGBRKR02
I typed PM me. Damn iPhone and autocorrect lol
Surrrrrrreeeeee.........tell us anything LOL
Old 01-24-2013, 07:43 PM
TECH Regular

Does anyone know why the thread that Josh@KY-Turbo put up where he announced that he was closing the doors to the shop got deleted?
Old 01-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by craig382ci
Does anyone know why the thread that Josh@KY-Turbo put up where he announced that he was closing the doors to the shop got deleted?
Deleting it is a bad move as people will forget what has happened and the unsuspecting new customer will probably get ripped off again.

I did note that the break in sob stories are still up so for the record it appears that nothing dishonest has happened and he is just a victim of crime.

Start a new thread mate and ask why the previous one was deleted before more victims of his scam get caught out.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by gouldy
Deleting it is a bad move as people will forget what has happened and the unsuspecting new customer will probably get ripped off again.

I did note that the break in sob stories are still up so for the record it appears that nothing dishonest has happened and he is just a victim of crime.

Start a new thread mate and ask why the previous one was deleted before more victims of his scam get caught out.
You are right my friend. I don't want to have my account locked again! I had a guy one time come on this thread and he started a bunch of stuff and caused all kinds of trouble. From what I was told that person had to be someone close to me. Because they used my internet connection to create that account. So they locked my account.

If I go and start a new thread on Josh Jenkins and start telling what all happen they will lock my account. Even tho I have proof of what I am telling on my part. They will probably lock it anyways.

Josh must have got in contact with them here at LS1TECH and he must be under a different screen name. He probably talked to them fed them he crap and they took it down. Heck I don't know.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Yea I just looked and that's total bullshit! And people wonder why low life's get away with it, it's because **** gets deleted and newbies will never see it and get blind sided again and again.

Quick Reply: AES 410c.i. LSX & KY-Turbo