Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo Manifold Idea....don't laugh

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 08:58 PM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Grisij86
Yea i see what you are saying. The way i pictured it, i would merge the one primary in the one behind it by welding them together, with the front most primary angled and swooping. Thats what i ment by a log/header design. If not using all collectors is your idea of "half ***", then i guess it would be. But as long as the one primary isnt into the other at a 90 degree angle, it cant be terrible right? But what do i know, and i mean that literally lol
Best of luck on your header build, I know if I were putting my time and effort, its going to be as good as I can get it.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil99vette
Best of luck on your header build, I know if I were putting my time and effort, its going to be as good as I can get it.
Completely agreed. From the information I collected, I think the idea I have might be the best I can get as far as room to work with and exhaust flow. Would you agree? Here are some pics that sikky took to demonstrate how the engine sits in the bay. Maybe give you a better picture of the space I'm talking about:

Passenger side:

Drivers side:

Front View:

Top View (sorta):

Quick Reply: Turbo Manifold Idea....don't laugh