Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Single kit Round 2 Our mission: keep A/C, stock K, & Rad

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 02:39 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1PUNK
What im getting at is just cause some one post a pic doesnt mean u know the ins and outs of a non released kit.
You're correct. I don't know the ins and outs BUT.....
The someone that posted the picture in this thread was you. If it isn't what TTI is going to sell then what was your point in posting it?
Old 01-26-2012, 03:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1PUNK
I dont think a blind man would be impressed with something like this.
Not impressive:

Impressive:

Just cause that car has a different K-member doesnt mean it requires one. I was referring to the T3 turbo's only and very limited turbo comment. I dont know what "etc,etc,etc" means but i think he didnt have anything else to throw at it.
Some guy's on here hounded Rob and I for pic's of twin kit in the early stages and we give it to them, only to get it thrown in our face.

In most cases guy's like you, LS1punk couldn't fabricate a ham sandwich.
If you could you would understand and show more respect for a fellow fabricator.

I can roll like that as well!

Last edited by Chris@CBR; 01-13-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Firehawk441
You're correct. I don't know the ins and outs BUT.....
The someone that posted the picture in this thread was you. If it isn't what TTI is going to sell then what was your point in posting it?
That is the TURBO kit TTi is currently finishing up, I did not say anything about suspension or turbo sizes. Ive personally know about this kit for awhile now but out of respect for george I kept my mouth shut.

No reason to hype his products, they speak for them selves.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CHRIS-CBRPerformance
Some guy's on here hounded Rob and I for pic's of twin kit in the early stages and we give it to them, only to get it thrown in our face.

In most cases guy's like you, LS1punk couldn't fabricate a ham sandwich.
If you could you would understand and show more respect for a fellow fabricator.

I can roll like that as well!

Ur right, I am not a fabricator.

I REALLY did look for pics of the revised log mani's but all the attachments where lil blue question marks. I only show respect to people that deserve it Not some one that down grades another mans work for the sake of making a buck.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well while we are completely off topic... Did someone say Ham sandwich?
Old 01-26-2012, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jtotheizzo
Well while we are completely off topic... Did someone say Ham sandwich?
Yep, I just made two.

Does that make me a qualified fabricator?
Old 01-26-2012, 03:41 PM
10 Second Club

"In most cases guy's like you, LS1punk couldn't fabricate a ham sandwich.
If you could you would understand and show more respect for a fellow fabricator."

That's funny coming from you, I've seen the bullshit you post about "fellow fabricators" I remember someone making a comment about Rob's dog being of his leash after you made some comments about a fellow fabricator.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why can't everyone just see that this benefits everyone? A few years ago, you simply couldn't buy a product like this. Now, there's competition. It's pushing all of the shops to step up their game. Some by redesigning their systems to compete with the new comers. The result is better engineered systems and lower cost. In the end, the finished product will do the talking. If it's good, people buy it, shop stays open. If it's bad, nobody wants it, shops closes.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PAGregSS
Why can't everyone just see that this benefits everyone? A few years ago, you simply couldn't buy a product like this. Now, there's competition. It's pushing all of the shops to step up their game. Some by redesigning their systems to compete with the new comers. The result is better engineered systems and lower cost. In the end, the finished product will do the talking. If it's good, people buy it, shop stays open. If it's bad, nobody wants it, shops closes.
I agree with this as well. Seems like in the past, there really wasnt much out there for our cars in the terms of a FI kit that wasnt a DIY thing or from a shop that "needed your money first" and IF you were lucky, you got a product in return, within a year or two later. Thanks to companies like Modular and KYTP, we have access to quality FI parts/kits and mods for our cars for those that cannot or dont want to build it themselves from scratch. The more options out there, the more a reputable shop will shine in the light for doing it the right way.

With that in mind, cant wait to see these kits out and about!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Some people would even find away to complain about hitting the lottery!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:54 PM
10 Second Club

I agree, TTI had a F-body kit out in March of 2000, TTI is still around building kits for our cars. Many have come and gone including guys like Dave Inall of Incon who took peoples money for preorders and never delivered.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:17 PM
FormerVendor

Look guys, we understand that you think TTi is the next best thing since sliced bread we get it, you have made your point.

You have defended your heroes very well, can we move on now???

This thread is about our new single kit. Not our twin kit we have other threads about that.

I was making comparisons about our new "single kit" and TTi's "SINGLE KIT". Which by the way were true assessments based solely on FACT. You then posted a pic about their twin setup which has nothing to do with the topic on hand what so ever. We then fought about twin setups.

I'm just gonna say this.

Our twin kit is the BEST twin kit available PERIOD.

It might even be the BEST twin kit EVER for this car type I don't know that for sure but I feel comfortable using the word might.

Show me a better twin kit for a 98-02 F body and explain why it's better and if everyone else agrees I will apologize for not being right.

But please start your own thread for that argument because this one is already way too off topic.

I'm sorry that I offended you guys, you think that I am bashing TTi, I am not. I have nothing against them. I wasn't bashing anyone, I just stated the differences thats all.

Is GM bashing Ford if they say the new Camaro makes more horsepower.... No they are just stating differences between their products.

Just saying....
Old 01-26-2012, 11:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

^Last time I checked your a sponsor on here and their not. Nothing wrong with defending your product. I wouldnt feel comfortable spending that much money on something if the company couldnt back it and didnt believe it was the best on the market. Haters gonna hate. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-27-2012, 01:36 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by mac62989
^Last time I checked your a sponsor on here and their not. Nothing wrong with defending your product. I wouldnt feel comfortable spending that much money on something if the company couldnt back it and didnt believe it was the best on the market. Haters gonna hate. Keep up the good work!
This guy knows whats up.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mac62989
Not hating just defending. TTI has a single kit that's powering cars into the 8's and is actually on cars and producing results. That's all I have to say, so hype your product all you want but if you disparage others expect to get responses.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:36 AM
FormerVendor

Once again you talking about a completely different kit than we are....

So you are saying that TTi's "Keep the AC single kit" will put you in the 8's with the 60-1 turbo????
Old 01-27-2012, 08:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Mike13<< WTF is wrong with you? This is a Modular Turbo thread.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:41 AM
11 Second Club

Exactly guys!! This is modulars thread about Their kit. If you want to compare and argue then open your own Damn thread and discuss away!!!! Points have been made and nobody gives a **** about yours in here!!! Modular is simply informing people what they are offering!!! Now quit blowing up my Damn email with this bullshit!! START YOUR OWN TREAD!!! Then we can bash TTi, modular, mustangs, or whatever the **** YOU want to bash. Not here.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

U tell'em 2000rata!!!!! I cant wait till u turn their twin kit up!!! I hope in about 3 months i will be eating steaks off of chris's new pellet grill and turning some wrenches!
Old 01-27-2012, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fast00ls1
U tell'em 2000rata!!!!! I cant wait till u turn their twin kit up!!! I hope in about 3 months i will be eating steaks off of chris's new pellet grill and turning some wrenches!

Quick Reply: Single kit Round 2 Our mission: keep A/C, stock K, & Rad