Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

If I were to turbo the Z06..

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 09:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If I were to turbo the Z06..

What would you guys suggest? I just saw a TT'd 02 Z06, . If i were to do this, i want 500-600rwhp. This car is a weekend driver, not DD, no price range in mind, but i know it's going to be in the $10k's. What i would want is a turbo that spools at low rpm, and something that makes ALOT of noise! Don't bother telling me to do the research! Already did and printed alot of links, I just want to see other suggestions before i start comparing. I would do it to a f-body, but vette's are great all around cars! Thanks!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You will need more than $10k to do it right. You will pay almost that in just a good well known twin turbo kit.

Originally Posted by vetteboy99
What would you guys suggest? I just saw a TT'd 02 Z06, . If i were to do this, i want 500-600rwhp. This car is a weekend driver, not DD, no price range in mind, but i know it's going to be in the $10k's. What i would want is a turbo that spools at low rpm, and something that makes ALOT of noise! Don't bother telling me to do the research! Already did and printed alot of links, I just want to see other suggestions before i start comparing. I would do it to a f-body, but vette's are great all around cars! Thanks!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Vince.

If your budget is $10k, get a good blower kit with a Procharger head unit. That will make the noise you want and you can pair it with a Tial 50mm BOV.

If your stuck on TT's, take a look at the TTi kits. Be prepared to break your budget.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vetteboy99
Just like 02blackbeauty19 said.... a ProCharger might be what you want.

Quick Reply: If I were to turbo the Z06..