Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

F1a or F1c

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmao...***. OP either blower will work and make good power....F1A will require less modification and the F1C has more potential lol
Old 11-01-2011, 10:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
It shows! I truly believe you have the fastest Fbody in the bay area. Or will very very soon lol. I honestly cannot think of a single car that can **** with yours, or even one that has an F1 or bigger Procharger.

He is a good guy, I kick myself from time to time for not buying that Trans Am, you ever see it? I test drove it and even with the half assed 20 minute tune he did it still had noticeable pick up. For that compliment, you owe me a ride in it when I go back home and you finish it
Thanks... the last motor with the D1SC was literally a daily driver set up that I drove to the track, ran consistant 10.7s with occasional 10.6, drove home with a/c - cruise control - full audio, and was able to do that all day long. It was a sleeper on the street for sure.

Man.. I went for a ride in that TA when it was turboed way back... it was hands down the one car that turned me onto FI. No joke.. that thing was a lot of fun!

Ill let you know when I head to the track once this car is all done... Ill take ya for a cruise sometime for sure.

Quick Reply: F1a or F1c