Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Another Rear mount build, but it was coming anyway :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 04:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts

end of a rear mount I suppose. Man it's been fun to drive and I learned a whole lot on the way. only issue I ever had was initial boost issues and oil pump, but other than that it was a blast. moving on to a front mount in a new build. taking off nearly everything since almost nothing is transferable from rear to front, not even oil lines as they are nearly 10 feet a piece lol however three things that I did made this a lot more street friendly even with a lowered car. A wheel hoop for the front, a long pipe inside the rocker panel, and a solid cross over pipe in front of the rear wheel.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow Josh! You lasted way longer than me on the rear mount hahaha. I dont think I kept mine for longer than a year before switching to an on3 front mount and than a few years later converting to my current Huron Speed t6 kit. You will absolutely love the front mount. So much easier and more reliable. Less stuff to go wrong. Just a couple tips and some advice, if your going front mount, skip the t4 and go right to the t6. Very minimal difference in lag and the price seemed to actually be cheaper. That is if your looking to put out big power. Big power t6 turbos are much cheaper than the big power t4s imo. The Huron kit is simply amazing and Jon has phenomenal customer service! Best of luck to you bud!
Old 04-08-2019, 06:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts

Lol thanks evil! I already bought a gt45 so im almost there anyway lol. Im About as big as i can get before i get bigger. When i go t6, i plan on cutting and stuffing a bigger 400+ ci under the hood lol im already trimming for the radiator. Im looking forward to getting it out of the garage!

Quick Reply: Another Rear mount build, but it was coming anyway :)