Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Advice for a 600rwhp turbo setup?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 01:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1point3liter
lmao... I wasn't exspecting to see you posting here.

I'm motivated. Hopefully it won't take me too long to come up with the funds to piece it together. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thanks.
hehe... figured that might get a laugh. Bottom line: When I start kicking around ideas about how to approach a friend's project, especially one that genuinely interests me as well and is something with which I will accept no less than the best possible results, expect me to get busy and do some homework.
Old 03-30-2004, 06:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dimond pistons (sponsers carry them to the right) has alot of different pistons CR available for the ls1, aka alot of boost pistons.

i am shooting for 600rwhp on 94 octane with my 8.9:1, might take some tunning, but i think shes got it in her.
if you can only get 91 or 92 you might want to go 8.5:1, i wouldnt go any lower then that
Old 03-30-2004, 08:29 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Speedfab
hehe... figured that might get a laugh. Bottom line: When I start kicking around ideas about how to approach a friend's project, especially one that genuinely interests me as well and is something with which I will accept no less than the best possible results, expect me to get busy and do some homework.
So I should bring my U-pipe?

Thanks I've been reading plently and are confident the car will haul ***. If it doesn't we'll just have put my old boost controller on it. That'll make anything ride out.
Old 03-30-2004, 08:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by smokinHawk
dimond pistons (sponsers carry them to the right) has alot of different pistons CR available for the ls1, aka alot of boost pistons.

i am shooting for 600rwhp on 94 octane with my 8.9:1, might take some tunning, but i think shes got it in her.
if you can only get 91 or 92 you might want to go 8.5:1, i wouldnt go any lower then that
We have 93 on tap here, but I ultimately want to use a water/alcohol injection kit. A few of you may be aware that I sell FJO widebands. FJO has a boost and TPS Sensitive water injection system that will be released soon.

If any of you are interested I can let you know more details as they are available to me. I'm hopeing to run this setup on my vehicle. Check out my website at [plug]www.widebando2.com.[/plug]

Quick Reply: Advice for a 600rwhp turbo setup?