Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: - Page 2 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > LS1-LS2-LS3-LS6-LS7 PERFORMANCE > Forced Induction
Reload this Page >

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Notices
Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

 
Old 12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
  #21  
TECH Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 476
Default

If any of you guys gave deposits via credit/debit cards... be a good idea to initiate the chargeback process first thing in the morning.

Hope none of you guys' money is tied up in that new building thats gettin put up at his house.

And Josh... pretty ******* shitty of you to pawn off the return of peoples property on to someone else.

If anyone has anything there theyd like secured and returned... just let me know. Id be glad to help.

Last edited by LilJohn; 12-03-2012 at 07:23 PM.
LilJohn is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 07:28 PM
  #22  
Staging Lane
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: yorkville il
Posts: 94
Default

thought he was this "stand up guy" that everyone said. people donate money to help him out if i recall, and now more people without their money and their parts. and the best part is they get to find out by a post on the internet! NICE
yenkm68 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 07:43 PM
  #23  
On The Tree
iTrader: (4)
 
urock NO IROC88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Deltona, FL
Posts: 108
Default

Originally Posted by rotary1307cc View Post
If he took money from customers and knew the business would be closed he is as much a crook as those that broke in his shop IMO
Quoted for the truth.
urock NO IROC88 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 07:50 PM
  #24  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 699
Default

That was an a-bomb. I hope that things turn out for you and your family Josh. I don't know what to say about the customers.
ta02zx10r is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:14 PM
  #25  
TECH Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 456
Default

Originally Posted by ta02zx10r View Post
That was an a-bomb. I hope that things turn out for you and your family Josh. I don't know what to say about the customers.
Sounds like you are saying their F'Tards for spending money with someone who's a shitty persin and a shitty businessman!
00Wildcat is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
  #26  
Launching!
iTrader: (3)
 
Outlaw666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bay View, WI
Posts: 275
Default

oh wow...really sucks to hear
Outlaw666 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
  #27  
12 Second Club
iTrader: (14)
 
RacerXLs1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NWI
Posts: 1,264
Default

I hate to say it but....Sounds like SIX SPEED INC all over again.. Hope it works out for everyone!!!
RacerXLs1 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:29 PM
  #28  
TECH Addict
iTrader: (8)
 
pwrtrip75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Janesville, WI
Posts: 2,380
Default

Did anyone verify that he actually posted that and it wasnt someone hacking his account?
That seems like a super low blow if you dont tell your customers whats up and then let them find out on here and then wonder if they are getting ripped.
pwrtrip75 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:34 PM
  #29  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4
Default

Something needs to be set straight. I'm not calling whats happened right, wrong or indifferent. So my horse isnt in this race. But I do know what has gone on and what has not gone on for a fact. One misleading fact is NO shop has been built ,or is being built or plans to build at his house or elsewhere. "LilJohn" is mistaken,confused,or just stirring **** where it doesnt need to be stirred. Get the facts straight.
sinister72 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:40 PM
  #30  
12 Second Club
iTrader: (14)
 
RacerXLs1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NWI
Posts: 1,264
Default

Originally Posted by sinister72 View Post
Something needs to be set straight. I'm not calling whats happened right, wrong or indifferent. So my horse isnt in this race. But I do know what has gone on and what has not gone on for a fact. One misleading fact is NO shop has been built ,or is being built or plans to build at his house or elsewhere. "LilJohn" is mistaken,confused,or just stirring **** where it doesnt need to be stirred. Get the facts straight.
Ok well then why was he moving to a a new shop at his house?? Was that just make believe in the other thread?? The point is he took money for jobs and didn't pay back the customers that were there for him. I love his work had one of his kits, but it's not right I don't care what u say!!
RacerXLs1 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 PM
  #31  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 699
Default

No, jackass. That's not what I was implying at all. I'm speechless. I guess I should have phrased it differently. I can't believe that this happened. I feel bad for both sides. No one wants to see this happen and this country definitely doesn't need to see more of the working class people lose their businesses, jobs or hard earned money. So please refrain from pouring gas on the fire. Once again I feel horribly bad for all parties involved.
ta02zx10r is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:04 PM
  #32  
Staging Lane
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hot Houston Tejas
Posts: 96
Question

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
so, he decided to make this post to let people know they were screwed?
Because people such as yourself will fall for the okie doke every forkin time!

Why would he even bother posting this if he was out to screw anyone, its a little easier to just walk away than to be up front about it.

Good luck Josh.
So, let me see if I follow .... If someone makes a damn Internet posting,they are by your standards, HONEST and therefore should be trusted?!
Oh and to add insult to injury, you say Good Luck to the Josh guy and not to the customer base that could possibly be out money and or parts?
Alex in Houston is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:07 PM
  #33  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4
Default

I didnt say or imply it was right. i hate it for all parties more than most. Earlier shop plans didnt pan out ,which was to cut costs to bare bones. Things changed . But the misconception of one being built needed to be corrected. As that is being spread on another site by one who has nothing in this but his mouth.
sinister72 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:18 PM
  #34  
TECH Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
Brian @ KYTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 435
Default

Right, wrong, or indifferent I have a couple things to say.

1. Yes for any of you that can, do chargebacks and try and get your money back through credit cards, paypal, etc! I can tell you that he has not pocketed the money and just turned away, there is nothing left to keep the doors open, lights on, lease paid, etc.

2. I know there is no building being built at his house for sure, that part is untrue.

Josh said from the beginning after the break in that he would do his best to help everyone and to try and make it right, but not at the cost of his family (wife and children).

Last edited by LASTLS1; 12-04-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Brian @ KYTP is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 PM
  #35  
11 Second Club
iTrader: (2)
 
THEE PEWTER Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 213
Default

hmm this really sux to here since i just paid him for a downpipe that "shipped" on the 21st view a pm and havnt been able to get aholo of him since. and if someone new is already in his building did i get the shaft? and now he cant get any pms i feel that he took my money and ran and knew it. Maybe BRIAN can fill me in on what i should do
THEE PEWTER Z is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 PM
  #36  
TECH Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
Brian @ KYTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 435
Default

If you paid via credit card, paypal, etc...do a chargeback!

Last edited by LASTLS1; 12-04-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Brian @ KYTP is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 PM
  #37  
TECH Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
craig382ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 443
Default

Josh what is the number for the new business. Who is the new owner? Is my car and parts and my new motor and everything else still at the shop?
craig382ci is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:37 PM
  #38  
LS1Tech Co-Founder
iTrader: (34)
 
Pro Stock John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 42,479
Default

just awful to keep taking money in
Pro Stock John is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 PM
  #39  
TECH Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
craig382ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 443
Default

Originally Posted by Brian @ KYTP View Post
If you paid via credit card, paypal, etc...do a chargeback!
Paypal is not going to give anything back. They are a time limit for that.
craig382ci is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 PM
  #40  
11 Second Club
iTrader: (24)
 
TermnEatr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 635
Default

This is nuts!
TermnEatr is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:


About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: