Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jt76
I contacted Josh at the beginning of october about a new turbo kit for my TA. I had one of his old T4 kits that i bought used off of Sluggish. I was pleased with the quality and wanted to go through him again. He quoted me some prices and i strongly considered it. I then got the bug to go twins and was put in touch with ttranssam aka Turbo Joe @ straightline performance. He put my anxieties to rest and only took a small deposit to start working. The kit is almost done and beyond my wildest dreams. Payment in full will take place when its ready to ship, as it should be. Thank God I didn't go through KYTP. I never imagined this would happen. All the rave reviews on this board would have one believe he was infallible. I think that the policy of LS1TECH to not allow criticism of sponsors is a GREAT disservice to members of the forums. This needs to be changed. Complete bullshit that the propaganda machine is allowed to continue until the 11th hour when it is too late. Shame on you internetbrands.

You think it's bad here? Try corvette forum who is also owned by you guessed it! Internet Brands!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by brianfromhawaii
Id just like to say the Josh I know was a very very nice person, I remember doing my build with a few parts I bought from him and being like ****, I need valve covers for these heads! I mentioned it to him and he said "dont worry about it bubba, ill get some to you by the end of this week!" and sure enough, I got valve covers in the mail, he wouldnt even let me pay him for the shipping!

I am also a small business owner, if I got robbed, I would be screwed. To those of you saying it was an inside job... REALLY? cmon now. He at least would have had insurance if he was gonna rob himself! As for beer cans being all over the floor in his shop, who gives a ****, the guy did quality work.

I can tell you that having beer cans all over the floor in the shop is bullshit and if you think its ok your just as fucked up as josh is.....hell I dont even have a business just make turbo kits on the side for friends and such and I dont even have been cans laying on the floor...please I hope you dont run a business and have beer cans on the floor!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn...was very close to ordering a kit from him in Aug. glad i didnt. i felt sometype of way after the whole fiascal with my APS kit but this would've put me over the edge. glad i decided to do a Procharger.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by craig382ci
But he will answer for everything he has done one day. One day Joshua D. Jenkins you will meet God and God will be the judge. I pray that you answer for these things before you leave this world. Cause if you don't hell will be your home...
God doesn't exist. Neither does hell. If retribution is what you're looking for, I would suggest you stop believing in fairy tales get to work before he's in the ground.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Funny the same name is registered with KY Turbo and RaceFab on the Kentucky Secretary of States website.

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(S(ydo...ct=09&cs=99999
Old 12-04-2012, 04:15 PM
11 Second Club

I swore i read RTRBURN on pg3 of this thread, sayin josh had nothin to do with racefab? And that just became effective yesterday? Wow he was busy

Last edited by THEE PEWTER Z™; 12-04-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by allna6
funny the same name is registered with ky turbo and racefab on the kentucky secretary of states website.

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(s(ydo...ct=09&cs=99999

holy ******* ****!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 PM
TECH Veteran

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/%28S%2...ct=06&cs=99999
Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Yea strange on page three that member of LS1tech said he has no affiliation but somehow he filed the registration paper with the secretary of state.

I am not a lawyer so I cannot give legal advice, but in my opinion the new company seems like an alter ego of the KY Turbo. I believe that would make them liable for KY Turbos liabilities.

GET A LAWYER!!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow, so I think it's pretty safe to assume that Josh was pocketing money from KYTP sales and never intended to send kits while using those funds to start Racefab.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:33 PM
On The Tree

I would suggest everyone lawyer up and go after these scum bags.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willizm
wow, so I think it's pretty safe to assume that Josh was pocketing money from KYTP sales and never intended to send kits while using those funds to start Racefab.
Looks to be the case, or some similar racket.

And to file for it YESTERDAY. After claiming in this thread that you're cutting your losses and had to close up shop just a couple days ago.

For shame.

On facebook as well: http://www.facebook.com/RaceFabChassisAndFabrication
Old 12-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Teching In

Whoops just saw you posted the link.

They deleted the link to this thread I posted on their page. ha ha

Last edited by allna6; 12-04-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by allna6
This company is on Facebook and located in Bowling Green KY.

https://www.facebook.com/RaceFabChassisAndFabrication

It couldn't be the same company.....
It's the same address. Same building. Same guy in charge. But it couldn't be the same company, its got a new name!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM
11 Second Club

Im strongly considering doing everything in my power to bad rap this race fab. Hope to hear a resonable explaination. Im pissed about this small money i lost bout what about people with big mkney lost? Its just unreal
Old 12-04-2012, 04:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by killernoodle
It's the same address. Same building. Same guy in charge. But it couldn't be the same company, its got a new name!
If you look at the posts there are quite a few "likes" with the last name Jenkin's. Just sayin
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex in Houston
That's an easy one to answer ... Just go look through this section of the forum and read the nut swinging post of "Josh walks on water" ... Along with the fact of being a Site Sponsor (so no one could really post any negatives).
Originally Posted by Tunink
In someway I honestly feel like some of these forums need to be held responsible.

They are collecting $500-$1000 a month from top sponsors. You can't criticize their sponsors, because the mods or admins come swinging in, it is their revenue stream. I'm sure the boards don't verify the insurance status for these company's, and when things go to ****, the only people who get the shaft are those who learned of the sponsors from the board.

I understand that the boards and forums have no way of controlling the actions of people, but they should have some sort of stake in it, since they profit off it.

This would not only ensure that the board hosts "qualified" sponsors, but also that it's members do not get taken advantage of.
Originally Posted by pnykillerz28ls1
one thing i think is messed up is that the mods were telling people not to tell the shady things that he was doing. the whole reason i like this forum is so i can look at what company's are making good products and who i can trust with my money. its kind of pointless to check out the sponsors on here if all your going to see is the good things.
Originally Posted by projectcam
Edit: I just checked your feed back and saw my feedback on your page was changed! WTF is up with that ls1tech???? My original feedback said he ripped me off and to pm me for details.
Originally Posted by LS1x2
Not hard for turbo companies to keep ******* you guys over. Cost of admission is just a monthly check to IB who will censor the **** out of any bad press. Same ****, different company.

Who made money in this business? Follow the money to see who really fucked you guys. IB should be stepping up to help mediate instead of looking for the next sponsor to sign up and do this BS all over again.

Looks how long I've been a member. Happens over and over.
Originally Posted by jt76
All the rave reviews on this board would have one believe he was infallible. I think that the policy of LS1TECH to not allow criticism of sponsors is a GREAT disservice to members of the forums. This needs to be changed. Complete bullshit that the propaganda machine is allowed to continue until the 11th hour when it is too late. Shame on you internetbrands.

To me - this is just as big of an injustice. If they were covering up Josh's fraud, I would think Internet Brands would be just as liable... As a forum owner myself, this is one beef I've always had with this site. Sponsors basically pay for positive reviews and can rest assured that any negative reviews will be swept under the rug. That is a HUGE injustice to the forum members. And it's not like it's the first time LS1Tech has covered up a fraudulent company which ended up screwing over tons of members...
Old 12-04-2012, 04:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

What a piece of ****. That was registered or filed yesterday and then he comes on here and post up that lame *** sob story.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just did a little sleuthing about what a "Certificate of Assumed Name" is. Apparently, if you want to operate a business under another name but retain the same LLC underneath, you would need to fill out this form.

Suppose your name was "Josh Fuckeveryone" and you wanted to start a new company called "Josh Fuckeveryone's Racecar Fabrication" and have the name of the company be that instead of just your name. You would just need to fill out this form to make it so.

So the underlying business is still there, they are still effectively an LLC under a different name. You can still go after them
Old 12-04-2012, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

So people don't have to open the link

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: