Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

On 3 Performance Introduction, New Turbo System Details, And Photos

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 108 Likes on 91 Posts

you guys need to start fabbing a cold side piping for rear mounts too that dont wrap around everything like sts lol
Old 02-23-2013, 06:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by On 3 Performance
The design worked out pretty cool and exactly like we had planned. There is so much room we are going to be running a 3 - 3.5" stepped downpipe which will be nice. Im going to wrap up the last of the downpipe this weekend when I can work uninterrupted. Photos will be coming soon

Yep 8 is a little early, phones now are starting to be answered around 10am when Adam gets in. Are you by chance from Canada? If so we tried to call back to wrap that up this evening and couldnt get to you

LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LQ4, LSX ETC

SWAPPED FOXBODY MUSTANG CARS (Sorry just wanted to list all that for searches):

We have a local customer looking to supply us his car for a mock up. Im going to take on the project and do a hot and cold side since so many people are asking. If you have ideas, requests, etc on what you would like to see potentially, Ill weigh out any options. This is going to be a single setup, not going to do twins. Hopefully with so many guys asking and calling, its going to be worth it. I had no intentions on doing it but with the amount of guys asking, I dont like turning away business.

This will be a limited run at first to see how the market is. Expected release is going to be around June/July as of right now. Keep in mind we havent even got the car in the shop yet. So its a lengthy process, stay tuned and if you are interested, let us know. I havent decided if I will accept pre-orders, let me still give it thought and see how the project goes. Ill start a thread as soon as I have the car here and the deal is locked in
For your Swapper Fox kit I think I would center it around the AJE kmember if at all possible. Being the owner of a swapped fox, I did a lot of research before choosing a kmember and the AJE seemed to be the most commonly used one. Unless of course you plan on making your own!
Old 02-23-2013, 04:15 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car thats coming in for us to design around does have the AJE
Old 02-24-2013, 06:59 AM
TECH Addict

Good deal. I have been happy with mine and it leaves a good bit of room to make a turbo kit around. I think I have even managed to do so without getting rid of my AC, but we will see. AC is last on my priority list right now. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the kit! I am sure it will make lots of fox body guys happy!

As a side note, I got one of your new scavenge pumps and I am pretty excited to try it out and give folks a review. Have you guys used it on anything as large as a S400 series Borg warner yet? Any tips to making it work at its best?
Old 02-24-2013, 10:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep 8 is a little early, phones now are starting to be answered around 10am when Adam gets in. Are you by chance from Canada? If so we tried to call back to wrap that up this evening and couldnt get to you
no not from canada lol
just sent you a pm need a total and preferred payment method asap. would like to recieve this kit this week if possible
Old 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Sarg
Good deal. I have been happy with mine and it leaves a good bit of room to make a turbo kit around. I think I have even managed to do so without getting rid of my AC, but we will see. AC is last on my priority list right now. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the kit! I am sure it will make lots of fox body guys happy!

As a side note, I got one of your new scavenge pumps and I am pretty excited to try it out and give folks a review. Have you guys used it on anything as large as a S400 series Borg warner yet? Any tips to making it work at its best?
Most guys buy and we have no idea what they are going on. I do have a fair amount of guys with low mounted twins I have talked to and happy. That should have a larger volume of oil I would assume but your s400 series will have no issue with the pump. I run mine off a toggle and flip it right at ignition and then generally allow it to run a few seconds after I kill it. Might be overkill but has worked perfectly on my car to this date

Originally Posted by evilz99
no not from canada lol
just sent you a pm need a total and preferred payment method asap. would like to recieve this kit this week if possible
gotcha, I had a guy from up north Friday we were working with and didnt know if that was you. Ill check pm's, most likely Ill just have you call and we will do the order by phone or I just would need an exact list of what you want and an email address for paypal. Then I can shoot an invoice over directly to you
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM
FormerVendor

We are still a long ways out on the ls swapped foxbody kit but the rough mock up is just about complete. I did position everything so that if guys would want to run the upgraded t4 flanged 88mm we are coming out with, it will clear. Might just take a small tweak to the dp but thats it. Also clearance it so that we can run either 3" or 3.5" downpipes

Just a little sneak peak:

Name:  DSC06454_zps3354857e.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  76.9 KB
Old 03-06-2013, 02:28 PM
9 Second Club

Any updates on the truck kits?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 108 Likes on 91 Posts

We are still a long ways out on the ls swapped foxbody kit but the rough mock up is just about complete. I did position everything so that if guys would want to run the upgraded t4 flanged 88mm we are coming out with, it will clear. Might just take a small tweak to the dp but thats it. Also clearance it so that we can run either 3" or 3.5" downpipes

daaaaamn! look at all that availible realistate lol wish we had that kind of room in the engine compartment in our 4th gens lol
Old 03-07-2013, 08:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

No ac ls1 f body kit came in today. Looks great. Gonna try to make a write up on the install. Only thing I'm missing is the instructions. Gonna call chad or Adam tomorrow for them. Have talked to both of them and they seem like great guys.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Got the hot side pipes on last night. Seem to fit great. Will try to post a write up when we r done with plenty of pics.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Does running these larger down pipes require the use of an aftermarket k member? Is the down pipe exiting the normal exhaust pipe routing (in other words, not just dumping under the front of the car)? Thanks!
Old 03-09-2013, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My modified 302 kit only has 7" from the foot of the t4 flange to the top of the turbo. I cant wait to see the finished kit
Old 03-09-2013, 11:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

LS G- Body swap...

LS G- Body swap

LS G- Body swap

LS G- Body swap

LS G- Body swap

now go to sleep and dream up a kit for under 1k..
Old 03-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Teching In

Default Cam and intake

I am new to posting on here so if someone has asked this question before somewhere I apologize. I am building a 1993 s10 blazer with an ls6 with 317s and a single 76mm on 3 turbo and I am wondering what cam and intake you ran to make around 700hp? And what injectors did you use. Thanks.

Originally Posted by nick.celis
Motor came with the car, so didnt really question it up untill now LOL. Ill never make that mistake again. But the on3 76mm had more left in it, it can easily hit 700 with the right setup
Old 03-13-2013, 03:13 PM
gpr
TECH Enthusiast

Any pictures on the alternator relocation bracket?

Also is the stock wire harness long enough to route over to the new alternator position with out needing spliced or reconfigured?
Old 03-13-2013, 06:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i can say on 3 performance builds some quality stuff, my boy is in the progress of putting a kit in his 02 ss and so far so good, i can't believe the amount of quality you get for the money, i was going to build a N/A motor but i'm really considering one of these kits now
Old 03-14-2013, 10:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

that would be me lol thanks shep. I am about to start a write up this week on everything and should answer a lot of questions with a lot of pics. I know adam and chad are BUSY as hell right now so I will try to help them out and answer any questions I can for them.
Name:  CAM00201_zpsd64f08a2.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  95.6 KB

Name:  CAM00200_zps15e49598.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  79.2 KB
Old 03-20-2013, 12:59 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by shepss217
i can say on 3 performance builds some quality stuff, my boy is in the progress of putting a kit in his 02 ss and so far so good, i can't believe the amount of quality you get for the money, i was going to build a N/A motor but i'm really considering one of these kits now
Im really used to more confined areas to work with and the F body was a dream. There is a lot more room than in the Mustangs which Im used to working with. So the design was straight forward and made the design simple and clean.

Keep us posted on your friends build
Old 03-20-2013, 01:03 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28
Any updates on the truck kits?
No updates at this time, just a tentative summer release date as of now if all stays on track

Originally Posted by 69-chvl
Does running these larger down pipes require the use of an aftermarket k member? Is the down pipe exiting the normal exhaust pipe routing (in other words, not just dumping under the front of the car)? Thanks!
Stock kmember shouldnt be a problem, I did have a aje on the car we designed with. I tried to keep everything tucked away and I dont see any reason the stock kmember would get in the way of the 3.5" downpipe. We run it on the fox 5.0 cars on the stock suspension so it should be no problem

Quick Reply: On 3 Performance Introduction, New Turbo System Details, And Photos