Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

On 3 Performance Introduction, New Turbo System Details, And Photos

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are the turbine dimensions on the 88's?
Old 12-07-2012, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow looks good i will defiantly be buying one of the ac kits by the summer. do you think the set up will work with a pa racing turbo k, because i already bought that one

Last edited by pnykillerz28ls1; 12-07-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:00 PM
gpr
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This kit does seem appealing if fit and finish are good. How much power are these 76mm turbos capable of on a 5.7 or 6.0?

Would it be possible to get a kit with out a turbo, so we could source a larger one to run with this kit? Is there enough clearance for a larger turbo?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:37 PM
FormerVendor

I do not have the exact specs off the top of my head, I just ran home for a moment. Ill get that info though and shoot you a message with it.

As for room, there is going to be room to make it work but on the 88, I think you might have to drop the mounting flange a tad. Shouldnt be too big of a deal and if the radiator was stood up, a simple pie cut and lean the flange forward would give you all the room in the world to work with.

As for the pa kmember, I cannot say for sure if it would work, I would really need to get one. Maybe Ill call Pa Racing and see if they are interested to help us out. It would lead to sales without a doubt as the only thing tested and we verified is the BMR so they have all of our business as of now. It would be nice to have other options

As for the 76, in most of these applications, they are good for around 650 wheel. We do have customers on other application that are over 700 on some of the mod motor Mustangs. If you were to want the turbo left out, we do leave a small credit toward the kit if you were to do so. Or else we will have an upgrade pricing list soon once we have the new 88mm turbo option
Old 12-07-2012, 04:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

How much for those v-banded c6 manifolds?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:47 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you don't mind, PM me with the specs on the 88 as well. Thanks!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Thanks and I have had quite a few emails already about all different kits, a fox ls swapped being one of them. There are so many kits we can do, its just time consuming and finding the right cars to work with.[/QUOTE]

I adapter a 302 kit to fit my 6.0 mustang So far the only parts that need attention is the crossover (heater lines and Tstat are in the way) The gt45 turbo I had would not fit so I found a T70 local and it fits good. I should have the car running soon.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:46 PM
10 Second Club

this will change the game for a lot of folks. very very happy to see you guys coming to our cars
Old 12-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Teching In

i really hope you guys make a ls1 swap mustang turbo kit.i had one of your original kits on my 302 before you even had a website got it off ebay.well my buddy did then i bought the kit off him.but i also helped him install the kit when he frist bought it. it was when you had the stainless turbo headers at time.never had a problem with the kits the 3 years it was on my car.and m buddy never had a problem with the kits on his car ethier.i have to say on3 is a very stand up business and ill buy from them again even if its a used kit.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

I'm with PNYKiller... would love to know if it works with some other K-member's. I've got a PA racing one as well. Very interested in the kit, but would need to know if it would work in the car with that K-member. Looks like a great kit!

Thanks,

Talon77
Old 12-08-2012, 09:58 AM
11 Second Club

price range for 5th gen?
Old 12-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Very glad to see this. I am working on an on3 turbo build myself.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

did i miss the prices??
Old 12-08-2012, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

FWIW-I did not read all the pages but I can verify that so far my twin ON3 70mm's have been running flawlessly for about 2 months now. They were well packaged, on time and nicer than my precisions when they arrived.

Here is a short street video of the twin 70's on my 180,000 mile completely stock 5.3 in my 3870lb Chevelle, with 3.42's, and a 200lb passenger. This is also with a set of fairly new 315/60 ET Street radial. As you will see it annihaletes the tires in all of the gears. Just stupid power and this is 25lbs of boost and the turbo hasn't grenaded.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

any chance for a kit to be offered for the LT fbody, different manifolds would have to be made, I'm not sure how different the piping from the LS1 is. I'm sure it would be easy to make with just a few tweaks.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:36 PM
9 Second Club

i'm interested in an lsfox as well and also the a/c capable manifolds for an f'body.

With the v'banded manifolds, i would STRONGLY suggest being able to produce them while keeping the alternator in the stock location! that alone would save money on a relocation bracket that nobody wants and it's been done on several setups in here already including a buddy of mine blackws666 if you look up his build. it is an eyesore to all who have put them up high lol

And welcome to the board! i look forward to following the progress of these kits and the real world results of them!
Old 12-08-2012, 10:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by On 3 Performance
This is an optional kit we will offer that Im putting together for around $99. Its a power steering line kit which will be including all the fittings, high pressure line on the one side and a standard black braided nylon hose for the return. Any of those that have build one of these cars knows its hard to get the lines out of the way and are easily collapsed when bending by hand

I'd also be in for a set of your p/s hoses if they're a direct install from the pump to the rack with no inline p/s cooler. I'd buy a set right now if they are as i would LOVE to toss my p/s back on the car! Can you post a complete pic of how they install into the pump with the fittings and hoses attached?

And LMK if you need a test subject for them! lol

Last edited by PRAY HRD; 12-08-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Staging Lane

Any possibility of just selling the manifolds?
Old 12-10-2012, 01:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by dmaxvaz
How much for those v-banded c6 manifolds?
$190

Originally Posted by 1bad03snake
I adapter a 302 kit to fit my 6.0 mustang So far the only parts that need attention is the crossover (heater lines and Tstat are in the way) The gt45 turbo I had would not fit so I found a T70 local and it fits good. I should have the car running soon.

Hey how are you? Im assuming you are the one I've talked to a little bit and you emailed over a few photos?

Originally Posted by lsxmustang
i really hope you guys make a ls1 swap mustang turbo kit.i had one of your original kits on my 302 before you even had a website got it off ebay.well my buddy did then i bought the kit off him.but i also helped him install the kit when he frist bought it. it was when you had the stainless turbo headers at time.never had a problem with the kits the 3 years it was on my car.and m buddy never had a problem with the kits on his car ethier.i have to say on3 is a very stand up business and ill buy from them again even if its a used kit.
Im keeping a tally of interest, it comes down to the amount of cars looking for a kit and mainly we would require a car to even build around. It can be done and its a possibility

Originally Posted by Talon77
I'm with PNYKiller... would love to know if it works with some other K-member's. I've got a PA racing one as well. Very interested in the kit, but would need to know if it would work in the car with that K-member. Looks like a great kit!

Thanks,

Talon77
Im going to put a call in to see if they want to help us out on a price. If they will hook me up with one to test around, Ill throw it in my car. Right now BMR is going to be getting all of the business so it would be great for them as well to possibly get part of the business

Originally Posted by TX RED
price range for 5th gen?
We have the price on the site but its still not 100% locked in. Should be just shy of $2700

Originally Posted by ledesordre
Very glad to see this. I am working on an on3 turbo build myself.
Good to hear, if you have questions feel free to let me know, email me at On3performance@aol.com or shoot over a pm

Originally Posted by chevrunner21
did i miss the prices??
On which product?

Originally Posted by roswald0511
Any possibility of just selling the manifolds?
Sure can, email or pm me on exactly whats needed

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
I'd also be in for a set of your p/s hoses if they're a direct install from the pump to the rack with no inline p/s cooler. I'd buy a set right now if they are as i would LOVE to toss my p/s back on the car! Can you post a complete pic of how they install into the pump with the fittings and hoses attached?

And LMK if you need a test subject for them! lol
I used my 98 to test fit them and make the kit. It works great and Ill try and get you more photos. I dont have it up in the air and driving it around a little now. We run high pressure braided on the one side with both high pressure fittings. Then on the low pressure side, we run black nylon and had a custom fitting made to adapt it to the rack. Then just use a few hose clamps at the reservoir. Works great, if you need a kit, just let me know

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
i'm interested in an lsfox as well and also the a/c capable manifolds for an f'body.

With the v'banded manifolds, i would STRONGLY suggest being able to produce them while keeping the alternator in the stock location! that alone would save money on a relocation bracket that nobody wants and it's been done on several setups in here already including a buddy of mine blackws666 if you look up his build. it is an eyesore to all who have put them up high lol

And welcome to the board! i look forward to following the progress of these kits and the real world results of them!
Any photos of a setup keeping the alternator in the stock location? Im sure we could do it, Ill have to research it a little and get ideas. We put the alternator relocation in with each kit so its really not a big deal. I can see though where some would want it left if it was possible
Old 12-10-2012, 01:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Wicked69
FWIW-I did not read all the pages but I can verify that so far my twin ON3 70mm's have been running flawlessly for about 2 months now. They were well packaged, on time and nicer than my precisions when they arrived.

Here is a short street video of the twin 70's on my 180,000 mile completely stock 5.3 in my 3870lb Chevelle, with 3.42's, and a 200lb passenger. This is also with a set of fairly new 315/60 ET Street radial. As you will see it annihaletes the tires in all of the gears. Just stupid power and this is 25lbs of boost and the turbo hasn't grenaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUd6JUay4xA
Good to see your car up and running. I watched some of your other videos after talking with you the one day. Very cool build

Quick Reply: On 3 Performance Introduction, New Turbo System Details, And Photos