Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

6spd FI guys and no lift shifting (lingenfelter lnc-003)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so no one has an idea if I can use the LNC-003 the way I planned?
Old 06-16-2015, 10:30 PM
FormerVendor

Default LNC-003 activation - Primary vs Secondary

So you want to have one of the RPM limit functions of the LNC-003 always be on and then activate the other one only for launching off the clutch?

Then you need to make the Secondary Limit be the maximum RPM limit because, as you stated and as indicated in the instructions, if both the Primary and Secondary on the LNC-003 are active then the Primary Setting is used.

For example, if you have:
Primary set to 3500 RPM
Secondary set to 7500 RPM

Have yellow (to a +12v) or green (to a ground) activation wires connected (or connected to each other)

Have orange wire to +12v

Then both are active and your RPM limit will be 3500 (Primary setting).

Disconnect the orange wire from +12v and now your RPM limit is the Secondary RPM limit of 7500 RPM (yellow or green are still connected to the correct activation input or connected to each other)

Disconnect all the activation wires from the LNC-003 and now your ECM/PCM RPM limiter is in control.
Here is a link to the product instructions in case anyone needs them.

Originally Posted by MALACHI_TT
thread dig I know, but need some advice on my new LNC-003.

now before anyone says "call LPE and ask them."

I have, and couldn't get any answers...

so, in the instructions it says "
If both the Primary and the Secondary RPM limit are enabled then the Primary setting is selected".
so do you just swap the primary and secondary around so that it works the way you would think it would in the first place?

what I wanted was to set the ecu limiter to say 7500-8000rpm, then set the 'primary' setting to where I want me rpm limit, then use the 'secondary' limit where I want to launch off the clutch.
but with the way it is described in the instructions it seems like it has to be reversed in order to have it run that way???
Old 06-16-2015, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

I'll be ordering the n2mb wot box for my single turbo c5. Gonna try to be nice to it until I get my tr6060 setup tho
Old 06-17-2015, 12:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I still lift-but feel my shifts are fast and accurate. NLTS works great when set up correctly though!

Quick Reply: 6spd FI guys and no lift shifting (lingenfelter lnc-003)