Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

GP on SD-Concepts Spring Tensioner Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004 | 07:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blackbird
don't get too excited. I know they are waiting on measurements and other data from their unknowingly beta customers, aka me, and I don't have access to my car til this weekend to take the measurements and send that info back to them. My guess is they will ship 2 weeks from now. Still way better for you guys than the 6 months I have been waiting

for you guys it's worth the wait though, the stuff flat out works.

I will still be bitter for a little while
Two weeks is cool...... gives me a little longer to get the rest of my cash togeather. Probably the middle of the month and by then ill have some miles on the car......... Sorry for it taking so long for you......
Kyle
Old 04-29-2004 | 07:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sorry i am over at my buddys and i replyed under his log in...........
Kyle
Old 04-29-2004 | 08:23 PM
On The Tree

Thumbs up Straight from the horse's mouth!

I just got the ok from Scott - SDCE 8 rib crank pulleys for the ATI damper setup are now ready!!!
The 8 rib pulleys for the stock damper will be a bit longer. I know some of you are preparing for events in the next few weeks (and one of you has been waiting for several months ) and we will do our best to accomodate everyone.
Yes, we are still waiting to get input back from the rest of our beta customers regarding these setups. We have 5 out there and so far only 2 have given their feedback and measurements...Heath doesn't have access to his car until the weekend, the other 2 will be here with their cars this weekend so we can get the info we need. We are doing our best to work around this small detail and we appreciate everyone's patience...
Can those that have already placed orders please send me an email with their serial numbers, current blower pulley size and how much boost it currently makes? Those that haven't ordered yet but will be ordering, please have that info handy for me. It'll be helpful for us to figure out where you're starting from to get you where you want to be and also so I can make sure I have all the correct blower pulleys in stock or get them dropshipped to you all from ATI...
Once all orders have been placed, I'll post the final totals so everyone knows what their prices will be.

Here's the breakdown so far for those that have paid in full or left deposits...
1 - LT1 setup with an ATI damper
1- LS1 6 rib setup
1-8 rib setup ATI damper
4- 8 rib setup stock balancer

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Regards,
Wendy
Old 04-29-2004 | 08:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SDCE
I just got the ok from Scott - SDCE 8 rib crank pulleys for the ATI damper setup are now ready!!!
The 8 rib pulleys for the stock damper will be a bit longer. I know some of you are preparing for events in the next few weeks (and one of you has been waiting for several months ) and we will do our best to accomodate everyone.
Yes, we are still waiting to get input back from the rest of our beta customers regarding these setups. We have 5 out there and so far only 2 have given their feedback and measurements...Heath doesn't have access to his car until the weekend, the other 2 will be here with their cars this weekend so we can get the info we need. We are doing our best to work around this small detail and we appreciate everyone's patience...
Can those that have already placed orders please send me an email with their serial numbers, current blower pulley size and how much boost it currently makes? Those that haven't ordered yet but will be ordering, please have that info handy for me. It'll be helpful for us to figure out where you're starting from to get you where you want to be and also so I can make sure I have all the correct blower pulleys in stock or get them dropshipped to you all from ATI...
Once all orders have been placed, I'll post the final totals so everyone knows what their prices will be.

Here's the breakdown so far for those that have paid in full or left deposits...
1 - LT1 setup with an ATI damper
1- LS1 6 rib setup
1-8 rib setup ATI damper
4- 8 rib setup stock balancer

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Regards,
Wendy
Cool ill shoot you a email when i get home......
Kyle
Old 04-30-2004 | 03:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Been super busy at work today. Keep in mind I haven't put my deposit in yet so add one more to the 8 rib plus ATI dampener column

Wendy, what about the pin kit, are we over 3 for that one?

I'll give you a call as soon as I can to get my deposit in and give you want I can here from work.

Mike
Old 04-30-2004 | 04:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by buschman
Been super busy at work today. Keep in mind I haven't put my deposit in yet so add one more to the 8 rib plus ATI dampener column

Wendy, what about the pin kit, are we over 3 for that one?

I'll give you a call as soon as I can to get my deposit in and give you want I can here from work.

Mike
Waiting to the last minute mike..................... you get ahold of them??
Kyle
Old 04-30-2004 | 05:07 PM
Launching!

I already ordered miine. MIne should be here by the 6th.

Mike
Old 04-30-2004 | 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Waiting to the last minute mike..................... you get ahold of them??
Kyle

Yep I got my order in just in time 8 rib, ATI damp, and pin kit. I'm good to go Can't wait to see this thing in person and feel some real boost again.

Mike
Old 05-01-2004 | 03:46 PM
Launching!

yup, I will be receiving mine on may 6th
Old 05-01-2004 | 07:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

I know some of you were thinking of sending in the steel automotion bracket. I have one of the steel brackets and thinking of sending it in instead of using the stock alum. I am having second thoughts after talking with Wendy, she said that the alum bracket will be fine even with the higher hp applications and that the steel will only be added weight. What is everyone doing, what would you do. Thanks
Old 05-02-2004 | 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

I was planning on sending in my steel bracket. Thinking I still might because eventually I realy want to push the boost numbers. But you raise an interesting point.

Mike
Old 05-02-2004 | 02:01 PM
Launching!

where do u get a steel bracket?
Old 05-02-2004 | 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sscamaro387
where do u get a steel bracket?
Talk to Jason at Automotion. Here's a link to his thread. Might want to jump in on this deal.

Steel Procharger Bracket

Mike
Old 05-02-2004 | 10:35 PM
Launching!

Coo thanks. I just replied to it.
Old 05-02-2004 | 11:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have the steel bracket and i plan on sending mine in also.............
Ill be calling tomorrow first thing so ill post what i find out about sending in our brackets......
Kyle

Last edited by NA$TY-TA; 05-02-2004 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-04-2004 | 07:36 PM
Launching!

Just found out, they WILL be shipping out my setup 2morrow.
Old 05-04-2004 | 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Please posts pics and a reaction to the kit. You'll probably be the first GPer to get your kit. I know the rest of us are eagerly awaiting.
Old 05-04-2004 | 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Mike, you send in your steel bracket?? Im going to send mine in tomorrow..... im in no big hurry because i only have a little over 100 miles on the new motor...
Kyle
Old 05-05-2004 | 08:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

No I haven't sent mine in yet. I'm waiting for another paycheck and to get my core deposit back from another part before I send the rest of the money in. I'll probably send my bracket in next week.

Are you gonna powder coat or paint your at all? The rusted bracket look went out with the 3rd gens

Mike
Old 05-05-2004 | 10:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Im going to send it in kinda rusted......... If i need to im going to paint it when i get it back.......... Im sending mine out this afternoon after work......
Kyle

Quick Reply: GP on SD-Concepts Spring Tensioner Kit