Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Pretty much sure my D1-SC has the wrong impeller! Please, some input.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 12:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Finally!

Well, I can finally let you know that my problems with the Procharger turbine are solved!!

The guys from Procharger did all the job, and even paid for the shipping back home Terrific attention, customer service, etc. I have nothing but great comments for the guy at Procharger. They even made the whole service to the turbine, incluiding seals and a bunch of other things described in the invoice, marked as 0.00 USD.

I was thinking about a SC for my C5Z06, and now I know what brand to pick for it

They packed the turbine in an excellent way:

Now, in the right way:

Whem I got the turbine, I installed into the car (leaved the small 3.4 in pulley, with the ChevyChad pulley mod), and I was thinking tht due to the altitude I live in (8,000 ft over sea level), even with that small pulley I was going to see no more than 8-9 psig... Well, I got 14 psig hahahahaha! The car felt like hell on wheels. Not a bad improvement over the 4.5 psig with starvation at WOT.

Now, I have another problem! Even with my Racetronix and improved harness, I can not keep the fuel pressure stady, so I bought a Kenne Bell BAP as a band aid, plus putting a 3.7 in pulley, providing 10.5 psig, that also feel like heaven.

Anyway, I just wanted to end the post, and thank you...

CU.

Rodolfo Lara P
Old 08-03-2013, 06:27 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Cool to hear that it finally got figured out, and that Procharger took care of you.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:41 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rudolph
Well, I can finally let you know that my problems with the Procharger turbine are solved!!

The guys from Procharger did all the job, and even paid for the shipping back home Terrific attention, customer service, etc. I have nothing but great comments for the guy at Procharger. They even made the whole service to the turbine, incluiding seals and a bunch of other things described in the invoice, marked as 0.00 USD.

I was thinking about a SC for my C5Z06, and now I know what brand to pick for it

Now, in the right way:

Whem I got the turbine, I installed into the car (leaved the small 3.4 in pulley, with the ChevyChad pulley mod), and I was thinking tht due to the altitude I live in (8,000 ft over sea level), even with that small pulley I was going to see no more than 8-9 psig... Well, I got 14 psig hahahahaha! The car felt like hell on wheels. Not a bad improvement over the 4.5 psig with starvation at WOT.

Now, I have another problem! Even with my Racetronix and improved harness, I can not keep the fuel pressure stady, so I bought a Kenne Bell BAP as a band aid, plus putting a 3.7 in pulley, providing 10.5 psig, that also feel like heaven.

CU.

Rodolfo Lara P

That is great news Rodolfo, reading this just made my day! Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 08-03-2013, 06:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rudolph

Now, in the right way:

CU.

Rodolfo Lara P
Old 08-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Love when big brand companies take care of their customers this way!
Old 08-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

had the same problem in 2011 they done me the same way.... great Customer service.. Go procharger
Old 08-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Soooooo glad I bought a procharger. Wow, great to hear how they took care of you. I bet u almost soiled your pants when you hit the go pedal and had 14psi instead of 4psi!!!!! Glad you figured out your problem.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's good PR for a big company to do something like this. It's smart because it keeps a customer and creates more.

Quick Reply: Pretty much sure my D1-SC has the wrong impeller! Please, some input.