Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

procharger truck intake wtf

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2013 | 05:26 PM
Launching!
10 Year Member

Bob I love the help you've given me and your parts but dammit I hate this intake lol

With mine tucked up as far as possible the damn thing points right at my fmic piping took cruise box completely out,no help. And for some reason it doesn't want to slip over the snout of the blower without giving it hell somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong please
Old 11-27-2013 | 05:34 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by dc4bill
Bob I love the help you've given me and your parts but dammit I hate this intake lol

With mine tucked up as far as possible the damn thing points right at my fmic piping took cruise box completely out,no help. And for some reason it doesn't want to slip over the snout of the blower without giving it hell somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong please
Thanks! Did you take the steel flange out of the inside of the inlet, as it needs to be removed? Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 11-28-2013 | 01:01 PM
Launching!
10 Year Member

Yessir got it out and after taking a break and gong back to it I got it mounted and it seems to be holding tight, I'll need a new filter and may try a smaller one and another bend to tuck it up into the fender a lil better, I don't like it sitting so low
Old 12-04-2013 | 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

More pics

Inlet is about the same height as the air dam, maybe a bit higher. So far, so good!

Quick Reply: procharger truck intake wtf