Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

**LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 12:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RacerXLs1
I've never heard of a street race prepping the whole road? And if u chase its a race just how it goes unless it's other wise stated before the race.
IVe never heard of full road prep. I do know some dig cars that have VHT sprayers rigged up to spray rear tires though.

On a side note, I know that editing and film story line can very easy be twisted to what ever favors the producer. I wouldn't expect the show to handle it any way else. It makes for good TV plain and simple.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
That might be YOUR idea of street racing. When you race for real money you race like these guys. I've been doing this for a long time and any real fast car you are going to trailer it....period. I have had guys come from over 1300 miles to race down here. I don't for 1 minute to expect them to drive their car that distance to prove its a street car. They are just like me, a street racer that races cars on the street for money in an organized fashion.

The "prep the whole street " thing was a dumbass thing by LMR. I have prepped out to the 60ft and maybe double that but not the whole street. When Boostedgt came to our neck of the woods, we prepped it out about 120 feet for him. We didn't like the guy he was racing so we made sure we prepped it good for boostedgt.

LMR wanted to prep the whole street. That's not gonna fly. You can prep the 60ft or maybe a lil further but I'm not racing you if you want to prep the whole street. Just like you said, chase is a race, but the rules were stated by Big Chief beforehand so that rule takes precedence over the chase is a race rule since they agreed on it.

One thing that did stand out to me is that Big Chief stated that he has been to New Orleans and they race with no prep. That's the biggest line of **** to me. We prep our own lanes and we do burnouts in trackbite. We don't do the pour it in front of your tires and whatever you can drag out. We stopped doing that 10 years ago.
Truth

Quick Reply: **LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**