Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

**LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 09:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow **LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**

Ok guys, you should be able to watch some LSX TRUE STREET cars kicking *** in OKC on this coming up monday night Dec 2 on the Discovery Channel. I just hope they do not edit out the races we won to keep the "stars" of the show looking good, but I am sure they will make us look as dumb as possible. LoL

Old 11-27-2013, 09:57 AM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

looks like a bunch of reality TV bullshit
Old 11-27-2013, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

its actually an ok show. beats the normal crap thats on anymore.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

From the few episodes I've seen it's a bunch of BullSH**! There was an episode several months ago that was supposed to be for the top spot. On Facebook "Street Outlaws" kept posting stuff like, "You ready for the biggest race of the year?" and dumb **** like that. The episode comes on and both cars are broke down and don't even race so the "top spot race" is postponed.... Bunch of drama Bullsh**! And then they make a trailer for the next episode about how they have to run and hide from the cops, when they have 20 foot tall camera lights and photos have been leaked of LEOs on set for security. Again, just drama BS. I don't watch much T.V. so I am a major critic of shows lol!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steven was there a fight between you and someone? what happened?
Good luck are you taking the Hawk?
Old 11-27-2013, 11:33 AM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KissMyTushZ28
From the few episodes I've seen it's a bunch of BullSH**! There was an episode several months ago that was supposed to be for the top spot. On Facebook "Street Outlaws" kept posting stuff like, "You ready for the biggest race of the year?" and dumb **** like that. The episode comes on and both cars are broke down and don't even race so the "top spot race" is postponed.... Bunch of drama Bullsh**! And then they make a trailer for the next episode about how they have to run and hide from the cops, when they have 20 foot tall camera lights and photos have been leaked of LEOs on set for security. Again, just drama BS. I don't watch much T.V. so I am a major critic of shows lol!

Im the same way
Old 11-27-2013, 11:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Man i think people forget...

ITS A TV SHOW!

No more PassTime... Street Outlaws is a show about drag racing...

why the animocity? Sure, they say or spit out some incorrect "facts" here and there, name a TV SHOW that doesnt...

Sheesh... In the old days, people watched TV for the Entertainment... Now a days seems like peeps watch tv to scrutinize it and talk about how "fake" it is...

ITS TELEVISION!
Old 11-27-2013, 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Fake or not if the guys in okc have cars that run with LMR's Odr car you know they are pretty serious. (We all know how fast the lmr car is!)I like the racing part of the show but the drama BS not so much. I'll watch the show for these races should be pretty good.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

If it was real, there would be hours of **** talk amd no race at all... Been there!! It's hilarious how that white stang can't go 60ft without smoking the tires.. Badass tin can sprayed chevy stang...always loses. Hilarious! He's always like "The damn road sucks!"
Old 11-27-2013, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JAX04

ITS A TV SHOW!

why the animocity? Sure, they say or spit out some incorrect "facts" here and there, name a TV SHOW that doesnt...

Sheesh... In the old days, people watched TV for the Entertainment... Now a days seems like peeps watch tv to scrutinize it and talk about how "fake" it is...

ITS TELEVISION!
EXACTLY !!! People just don't get it I guess... I mean its not like there is any other car/street racing shows to watch. Owell.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

So since you all are going to be on street outlaws, it wouldn't have something to do with this vid would it?

Old 11-27-2013, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

***** getting real....quick.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BMF_Racing
EXACTLY !!! People just don't get it I guess... .
I think maybe you don't get their point. They are not criticizing "Star Wars" or "Family Guy" for being fake. You know some shows are scripted/fake , so you can just watch and be entertained.................

... They are criticizing this one because it's supposed to be a "reality" show.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rpm2800
I think maybe you don't get their point. They are not criticizing "Star Wars" or "Family Guy" for being fake. You know some shows are scripted/fake , so you can just watch and be entertained.................

... They are criticizing this one because it's supposed to be a "reality" show.
Right... There are so many "reality" shows that are "real"...

Its TV... For entertainment... period....

To add to this...

Did you REALLY THINK you'd see actual street racing, on the street on TV without the law already involved? come on man...
Old 11-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

Whats weird is there actually are some side races on the show that are obviously on open public streets, so Im not sure how they got away with that. As for the main races (for spots or whatev) I for one expected them to be on a closed road/runway. For production of a broadcast tv show, thats just going to be a given. I personally dont see anything wrong with it. As long as the races are legit, who cares if it took place on a closed street or runway.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:24 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Right... There are so many "reality" shows that are "real"...

Its TV... For entertainment... period....

To add to this...

Did you REALLY THINK you'd see actual street racing, on the street on TV without the law already involved? come on man...
People don't get that street racing is illegal... I know I know... it's a shock, but it's true, it's illegal. Another little known fact is if you are witness to a crime, and do nothing, you can be charge with an accessory to the crime. So if this was 100% legit, the show would have a problem on their hands since they would be taping, airing, and encouraging illegal activities.

So what do they do. They do the best they can to keep the essence of street racing, but get the legal permits necessary to film and broadcast the activities. Fact is, it's a tv show, that costs money to produce and put on the air, which requires sponsors to pay for commercials and advertising. So the show producers have a responsibility to put the best show on tv. Does that mean it's fake, no, not really. Does it mean it's 100% real, legit, ehh, maybe not. But is it entertaining, absolutely.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:40 PM
TECH Veteran

ITS A TV SHOW!

ITS TELEVISION!
comparing it to pass time is ridiculous. pinks.. maybe.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the show. I honestly don't know why they don't make a show off of grudge racing at a track, like pinks, but without Rich.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool. Hope LMR lays the rape on em. I watch the show as well, and i do not wanna get into the whole street car thing, but I wish they'd just shut up and race. It's not rocket science. There is so much filler in that show. You can pretty much skip the first 30 minutes and then come in and catch all the racing action.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Wnts2Go10O
comparing it to pass time is ridiculous. pinks.. maybe.
Right... Sorry.... Its the ONLY DRAG RACING SHOW ON TV.... Kind of link Pass Time was for awhile and GINKS before that...

Right on... Point missed again...

AND TO BE CLEAR... Let me spell it out...

SINCE THERE IS NO MORE PASS TIME... What show about drag racing are you going to watch? Maybe i dont have a channel you have?

Quick Reply: **LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**