Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

GTO P1SC Bracket and Head Unit with C5 accessories

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default GTO P1SC Bracket and Head Unit with C5 accessories

Hello,

I have a S10 with an LS1/T56 swap. I went with C5 accessories and retained AC. I am looking at my options for the P1SC. The FBody bracket and location will not work as it will hit the steering box. The C5 reverse rotation passenger side should fit, but no room for intake plumbing with the radiator location. I am attracted to the standard rotation GTO configuration. Question is, would the GTO bracket align the procharger pulley correctly to the C5 belt drive system? And if so, what are my options to relocate the alternator to the top of the passenger side of the engine? Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much for your input!
Old 02-14-2014, 05:59 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by roastin240
Hello,

I have a S10 with an LS1/T56 swap. I went with C5 accessories and retained AC. I am looking at my options for the P1SC. The FBody bracket and location will not work as it will hit the steering box. The C5 reverse rotation passenger side should fit, but no room for intake plumbing with the radiator location. I am attracted to the standard rotation GTO configuration. Question is, would the GTO bracket align the procharger pulley correctly to the C5 belt drive system? And if so, what are my options to relocate the alternator to the top of the passenger side of the engine? Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much for your input!
The GTO bracket or the Transplant bracket is probably your best route to go, they won't work with the Corvette accessories though. Spacing is around .75 different.
The Transplant bracket requires using ProChargers Transplant alternator and power steering or power steering delete brackets. I have all of the items listed on my website. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 02-18-2014, 08:35 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you. I am checking out your website now.

Question....is the F-Body spacing the same as the GTO spacing? I could always go to a FBody power steering setup and relocate the alternator to the top passenger side and use a GTO/Transplant bracket to mount the procharger on the drivers side no?

I will be retaining power steering and AC, no matter what it takes.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:45 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by roastin240
Thank you. I am checking out your website now.

Question....is the F-Body spacing the same as the GTO spacing? I could always go to a FBody power steering setup and relocate the alternator to the top passenger side and use a GTO/Transplant bracket to mount the procharger on the drivers side no?

I will be retaining power steering and AC, no matter what it takes.
If I recall the balancer spacing is the same, as is the alternator front bracket. The rear alternator bracket is different. I can't think of any reasons why you can't do what you're looking to do. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Quick Reply: GTO P1SC Bracket and Head Unit with C5 accessories