Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anyone have any experience with Thompson motorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 05:19 PM
Banned

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

If anyone has any questions or needs pricing don't hesitate to give us a call or send me an email directly at Aaron@ThompsonMotorsports.net.

Thank you,
Aaron @ Thompson Motorsports
Old 03-26-2016, 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I beat the **** out of mine hitting 1200 wheel so far without a hitch, almost done painting the car and done adding the additional fuel pump then back to the dyno to break 1300 then time for the track. These guys have got there **** together!
Old 03-26-2016, 01:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have never bought anything from Thompson , but unfurtonetly when u do large volume of business, and deal with the end user or consumers and sell as many motors as they clearly sell in a year as a business owner myself I work in a volume industry if ther building three motors a day 200 days a year the math is easy 600 plus motors a year. Then u add the years to date that Thompson has been pumping out motor at this rate and they have thousands of motors in circulation , And to only have a few or a couple unhappy customers
that thompson was unable or was not given the opertunity to make things right is a vary good success rate. As a business owner you should hope to make everyone a satisfied customer but the said truth is that this is not always gonna happened not always possible. also Thompson can only control certian aspects of these build they don't Manufacture every minuscule part. Again when u use thousands of the same part there are sometime variance that they can't control

Last edited by 1500HP; 03-26-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Anyone have any experience with Thompson motorsports?