Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Going to go with an STS turbo setup, I need a little advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 01:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can find these injectors much cheaper. I found mine for $299 somewhere. I can't find the link or the receipt right now...

Also, Chris, how do you suggest making it so that if you run out of meth it will load a diff program? You can't switch to a diff flash just like that in real time

If you mean by just not using the methanol, that would not be a good idea without an intercooler. But yeah the 42's are the best choice IMO too so you have room to expand in the future if need be.

Originally Posted by Wildman
Cool winter day You are from Cali? Oh... I see that you are not. You are in that new state called NorCal.
I found the 42# SVO (we are talking about the Ford ones right?) < showing my ignorance.
I found them for around $450 (gag), and I am not sure if they are matched.
Ohwell, if I want to play with the big goys, I have to pay with big boy money I guess.
Old 09-20-2004, 04:45 PM
Launching!

Default Part number on GM 8.1L 43LB Marine Injectors

What is the part number of those 43lb marine injectors? I have not been very sucessful tracking them down. I also noticed that the 42lb SVO injectors are readily available and all the ads say they will fit the GM vehicles. Does anybody have an opinion on what is better?

Thanks
Ross
Old 09-20-2004, 05:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the 3 PM's and emails I have received offering help and ideas on my setup. But if you will notice, this thread is 3 months old.
I already have my setup. But thank you for the offer and help

Rosscob, I can't help you with your questions, but I got my Delphi injectors from Racetronix. Try and get them flow matched. Also try asking this question in the fueling section, I think you will get a better resonse. I hope that helps.
Paul
Old 09-20-2004, 07:43 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris ARE 385
72cc chamber no question. Other stuff looks good. Walbro 340 (Racetronix) setup would be a good idea as well as 42# injectors. (SVO)

With the water alky and that fuel system you'll be able to support a ton of power.

Just as a note the 99+ F-body pump is not based on a Walbro 340 just in case anybody gets any ideas.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<

Quick Reply: Going to go with an STS turbo setup, I need a little advice