Billet 7875 Results thread - Page 6 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Billet 7875 Results thread

Old 12-26-2018, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Game ova View Post
I understand and appreciate the effort to show the difference, but really, the dyno....or the track would have really been the way to show what each unit has to offer. Screenshots don't really get it done imo.

My thought process was, I didnít take it to the track or Dyno before. Which I wish I would have, but I had free time to install new turbo, Iím impatient.....so on it went. But rather just going off my butt Dyno and my sons opinion, I thought that the video and screen shots of a comparison video would at least show itís a difference. If it picked up 2-3mph in a 60-110 run, Iíd say it would AT LEAST make a 2-3mph difference in the 1/4. But I get it, itís not the strip and itís not the Dyno. But a gain is a gain, especially if it can be proven, and thatís all I was trying to show.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:58 AM
11 Second Club

I am currently using the on3 cast 7875 (supporting mods below) M6 car, 3.42 gears ect.... on 8.5 #'s the car made 652 / 630 on pump 93 octane with VPracing additive and 13* timing. That was on a Dyno Jet dyno... The single disc clutch was starting to slip from the smell of it so we called it a day. Should be getting back on the dyno real soon with the new Ram Dual Street clutch and now on E85 and planning on 12-14 #s. I too have been looking at the billet turbos like you all.... Maybe after Tx2k I will swap out and can get a good apples to apples comparison with the turbo being the only change.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by red fury View Post
I am currently using the on3 cast 7875 (supporting mods below) M6 car, 3.42 gears ect.... on 8.5 #'s the car made 652 / 630 on pump 93 octane with VPracing additive and 13* timing. That was on a Dyno Jet dyno... The single disc clutch was starting to slip from the smell of it so we called it a day. Should be getting back on the dyno real soon with the new Ram Dual Street clutch and now on E85 and planning on 12-14 #s. I too have been looking at the billet turbos like you all.... Maybe after Tx2k I will swap out and can get a good apples to apples comparison with the turbo being the only change.
Well this is good news for me and pretty impressive. Mine should make close to the same power then on my 10psi through an auto.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Billet 7875 Results thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: