Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anybody Looking for Dave Inall / INCON ???

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody Looking for Dave Inall / INCON ???

Well I found him. He took me for a lot of cash a long time ago and I havent forgotten about it. Not sure if there are any other LS1 owners that he left holding the bag. Looks like his new employer is going to come out with a twin turbo system for the C6.

Here are a couple of interestin links:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=884625

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/employment.htm

Dave works at APS now.

Old 08-20-2004, 12:16 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,162 Likes on 756 Posts

Cool, thanks for sharing the info.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:34 AM
TECH Regular

I don't mean to step on any toes, but I've never been on another car forum where board members call out vendors so frequently.

For example Rob Raymer. That was just a stupid thread all together. I learned a long time ago to call, leave a message, and you'll get a call back. If you don't within two days you may have been over looked so call back. Calling over and over will just render no call back and **** off the person you are trying to reach. It's annoying as hell to have someone call you over and over and over while your busy. Think back to that pyscho ex-girlfriend you had and remember why she's an ex. She drove you nuts.

You have to understand that in the world of building cars you can't be in a hurry. Parts don't show up on time and you just have to accept it. It's the way it works.

Anyway.. reading those two threads a day or so ago just irrated the crap out of me and I didn't even have anything to do with them.

so um yea.. back to turbos and sorry if you got screwed.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you had been around a few years ago, you would understand the Inall situation.

I have to step in and say you have no right no even mention Rob in the same sentance as Dave. Rob is running a business, Dave is a crook.

Dave appeared on the boards in the early days of LS1.com, promoted the Incon kit, got 100 people to fork over $1k each for depost/developement costs. The production run was bumped to 125 kits, pricing was $4500 for the kit.

About 25 of those kits actually made it in to peoples hands complete, maybe a few more. Alot more than that were paid for IN FULL. Maybe another 40 went out missing turbos and other odd and ends.

Dave ripped off alot of people, customers and suppliers, for a lot of money. He screwed Tom and Patrick in the deal, his employees state side in Florida.

Mention the name Inall to anyone in the turbo industry and they cringe, or ask where he is since he usually owes them money.

I actually got luck and got on of the kits way back when, good kit, horrible business man.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:57 AM
TECH Regular

I wasn't comparing them to one another. The thread about rob was locked and I probably shouldn't have posted this here. Either way, I just see a trend of people complaining and headhunting.

This situation sounds like a justified case. I wasn't aware of the entire incon deal, but I have heard stories.

Carry on.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverBlueGTS

Well that page went 404 but google has it:
http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache...ployment&hl=en
Attached Thumbnails Anybody Looking for Dave Inall / INCON ???-snapshot2.png  
Old 08-20-2004, 10:13 AM
Launching!

Nice post over on corvetteforum there SilverBlue. I bet that Peter from APS has no clue about Dave. Amazes me with as many people that got hosed on the Incon deal that he is still around...
Old 08-20-2004, 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is this really a secret?

not sure if word just travels fast if you read a lot of the incon posts, and live in the right area, but i've known he's been working for a different turbo company down there for a while.

Ryan
Old 08-20-2004, 11:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by y2khawk
If you had been around a few years ago, you would understand the Inall situation.

I have to step in and say you have no right no even mention Rob in the same sentance as Dave. Rob is running a business, Dave is a crook.

Dave appeared on the boards in the early days of LS1.com, promoted the Incon kit, got 100 people to fork over $1k each for depost/developement costs. The production run was bumped to 125 kits, pricing was $4500 for the kit.

About 25 of those kits actually made it in to peoples hands complete, maybe a few more. Alot more than that were paid for IN FULL. Maybe another 40 went out missing turbos and other odd and ends.

Dave ripped off alot of people, customers and suppliers, for a lot of money. He screwed Tom and Patrick in the deal, his employees state side in Florida.

Mention the name Inall to anyone in the turbo industry and they cringe, or ask where he is since he usually owes them money.

I actually got luck and got on of the kits way back when, good kit, horrible business man.

<<--$5,945 Paid in Full for a Stage II++ kit....

Wasn't that cocksucking lowlife ************ Inall either at SEMA or PRI within the last few years representing APS?

Quick Reply: Anybody Looking for Dave Inall / INCON ???