Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attn: STS owners and supporters

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 11:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have never had a SC system on my car but I have an STS on my 2000 Trans am. I love it. It is going to be tuned soon by total engine airflow and I will post some numbers. I know its a good system for the money. And everyone should remeber that whoever has the most money to spend will go the FASTEST. I am also going to the commerce challange in Atlanta for the year one show this weekend and I can give you some track times for an untuned car that is bonestock. wish you Guys luck with whatever you may have on your car. Thanks Matt
Old 10-06-2004, 07:49 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by z383stroker
I have never had a SC system on my car but I have an STS on my 2000 Trans am. I love it. It is going to be tuned soon by total engine airflow and I will post some numbers. I know its a good system for the money. And everyone should remeber that whoever has the most money to spend will go the FASTEST. I am also going to the commerce challange in Atlanta for the year one show this weekend and I can give you some track times for an untuned car that is bonestock. wish you Guys luck with whatever you may have on your car. Thanks Matt
Untuned/bone stock with STS =

I had 1 stock car so far push 420hp/435tq with 4.5lbs on there basic kit.Track times will come in a few day's.

Quick Reply: Attn: STS owners and supporters