Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

need QMP phone number (not actually trying to get a hold of rob

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did notice that Robby boy's last activity was today, and he didn't post anything. I guess he's keeping an eye on things

Originally Posted by FSTR-THANU
Good Luck!! He still stiffed me for N vs. S. My guess is he must be out of business.

Tom
Tom,

I followed that thread and it's to bad you never got your money, that really sucks. In my opinion there's not much lower you can get than that.

Originally Posted by mongse
That's the best route to take. The credit card company can do a helluva lot more than someone posting all over the net.
You will likely get your money back going that route, the credit card companies are relentless that way I hope you get it.

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
some good reading starting around july of 03 in search (most of the good stuff deleted)

we tried our best didnt we paul... at least it finally caught up.
David the message sems to have finally gotten through. I was reading some of those posts last night. It was very interesting seeing the doubters and supporters and how things have changed.

I really don't believe big issues should be buried in future. Certainly a vendor that stiffs some guy trying to run an event should have come out.

It's also been interesting watching the truth from some other guys finally come to the surface.

Last edited by Warbird; 11-12-2004 at 07:52 AM.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Warbird
I really don't believe big issues should be buried in future. Certainly a vendor that stiffs some guy trying to run an event should have come out.

It's also been interesting watching the truth from some other guys finally come to the surface.
Well put..and that was part of my point to PSJ.

Their continues to be growing "Post Editing" and down right censorship on the boards that allows things like ARE,QMP to get even worse. What was/is even worse was the "supporters" that basically do personal attacks that scare(d)off others from voicing their issues. Some of this going on right now and continues to grow but is being quelled for one reason or another.

Dave
Old 11-12-2004, 11:11 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Dave/99fbody99:

That is categorically and completely untrue.

We have ONLY locked threads that were out of control.

You must be selectively reading the threads on the board. I have been on ARE for over a year to fulfill older deals. Have you talked to Nick @ ARE in the last year trying to get money back for Rex Kaufman and others? You are not getting me mad but you are talking out of your ***.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:45 PM
9 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Dave/99fbody99:

That is categorically and completely untrue.

We have ONLY locked threads that were out of control.

You must be selectively reading the threads on the board. I have been on ARE for over a year to fulfill older deals. Have you talked to Nick @ ARE in the last year trying to get money back for Rex Kaufman and others? You are not getting me mad but you are talking out of your ***.
PSJ,

He is not reffering to ARE in particular. He is making a general comment about other sponsors. You'll notice that even my posts have been edited in this forum and some have been flat out been trimed while people were on travel for Thunder.

Do a search on hater in here and you'll find the edits quick.

Rick
Old 11-12-2004, 12:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

We will edit posts for language and threats.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
We will edit posts for language and threats.
Understandable. I personally didn't violate any of those particular rules nor did anyone else that got touched in that thread.

Rick
Old 11-12-2004, 02:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have also trimmed posts that have gotton way off topic in attempt to keep them on topic.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mongse
That's the best route to take. The credit card company can do a helluva lot more than someone posting all over the net.

There doing the same for me.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:16 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by smokinHawk
We have also trimmed posts that have gotton way off topic in attempt to keep them on topic.
Yes and that certainly makes sense when the original poster expresses a concern about the path the thread is taking.

I think the concern in this case though was that the poster's original post in his own thread got an edit because the other reaction posting was off topic??

So, multiple edits occurred to make the mod's interpretation of what the original posters "should have said" flow through the thread.

Crowd control is tough and we appreciate the efforts of the mods. Just looking for some consistency which I believe the individual forum mods provide because they have a feel for their readers and the topics which the public gets used too. It's kind of like having a guest house on the Tonight Show... it's not the same without Leno.

Now I've clearly drifted so I'll stop posting here on this thread.

Rick
Old 11-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Launching!

Now I was just an interested observer, but an observer none the less. I remember that the people bashing Rob were doing it based on his technical abilities, and not his business practices.

To come out and say "I told you so" is a little unfair, because nobody was predicting financial problems then.

Its a lot like Incon and Inall. There was a lot of bashing the product. But precious few said he was a crook and not to be trusted with money.

I may be in the minority, but I learned a lot from Rob and Inall. The fact that people lost money from them is a travesty, and not to be pardoned. But they were mostly correct on technical issues.

I'm not trying to inflame stuff, I'm just being retrospective, as this appears to be over.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:49 AM
Teching In

Sorry to bring up an old thread, this one seemed the best.

I am the web developer that was working with Rob when he was in business. If you are looking for contact info, new phone #'s or addresses, or would just like to know the whereabouts of his new shop, feel free to PM me.

If you would information pertaining to what happened to his website, feel free to PM me as well.

Thanks
Old 04-21-2005, 05:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok nuff said ls1tech wont have any affilation with that character, lets keep rob off this board, PM each other if nessesary.

Quick Reply: need QMP phone number (not actually trying to get a hold of rob