Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Need to find a boost only source no vacuum..

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 07:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On a side not, how do you like that Aeromotive regulator? I am trying to decide between that one and a Holley, the only difference being that the holley comes with the 25$ worth of fittings already...
Old 12-12-2004, 07:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the rec' on the check valve. It saved me the hassle of tapping an IC tube.
The aeromotive unit is real nice and a breeze to adjust but they should all be that way.
The instructions kinda sucked as you can tell....should have let us FI guys know to tap a boost only source for an accurate rising rate and less stress on the diaphram(sp?) inside the damn thing.
I really went on what a lot of others ran on their set ups, if it worked for them its good enough for me
The extra fittings should really come in handy...especially when doing the entire fuel system....saves time and money.
Thanks again,
J
Old 12-12-2004, 08:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So what exactly are you using as your fuel system feel and return? I want to use the stock feed line and then use the evap line as the return...
Old 12-12-2004, 11:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Racetronix Intank, Speed Inc high flow rails, -8AN feedline -6AN returnline from the ADJ FPR to the stock feedline on back to the tank as a return.
J

Quick Reply: Need to find a boost only source no vacuum..