Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

took the car for a drive today...SDCE people in here please

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm so impressed with how well SDCE has taken care of you guys. Their customer support is awesome.

SDCE - The kit ATI made for the Fbodys isn't the only bad design. The trucks have a pretty poor setup as well. It'd be cool if you guys could come up with a setup that didn't run off the factory truck serpentine belt and used the tensioner that you guys make. The current ATI supplied setup for the trucks starts slipping pretty bad around the 500rwhp mark. I'm sure you could probably find someone willing to be a guinea pig in the truck performance section if you came up with something.

Great stuff, I almost wish I had kept my ATI kit for my car after reading all the positive stuff about your setup.

John
Old 01-05-2005, 06:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for replying Kyle...

Bos, if you want a straight edge, let me know and I'll send you something...
if you get a chance, too, maybe you can try it with our support brace to see if it makes any difference like Jeremy said. Did you always use the other support brace even with your D1SC? Just trying to piece some info together to see what may have changed or what might fix your setup.

J,
got the pics and I pm'd ya back! He is absolutely adorable and you have a lot to be proud of! I'll post those pics on our site tomorrow morning...

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Yes Wendy the straighy edeg you sent me worked awsome.
Kyle

Quick Reply: took the car for a drive today...SDCE people in here please