Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Saw 2 Guys Garage Today!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 09:07 AM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEBADaSS
they specifically mentioned that they did not dyno tune the vehicle. Nor did they ever mention anything about an ECU swap.

Rob
There was no dyno tune or PCM swap, but Rick Squires put a street tune on the car using HPT.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:12 AM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Originally Posted by slow
adding FI to a vehicle, without tuning, = foolish.

Running a dyno without a wideband = Very foolish.

Running a untuned vehicle on stock fuel system, no tuning, no wideband = glad its not my car.

Ryan
C'mon guys... It's TV. You don't really think they run film while they are really running the dyno for the first time do you?
Old 01-17-2005, 09:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would Love a Copy as well, If you can find the time to get one to me that would be GREAT!

I did watch it last week. What I noticed was that they oversimplified the install a great deal! I just installed mine a few months back and They left out a LOT of what was involved. I know they gota cut it down to fit it in the show BUT they made it seem like it could be done in an hour or two. At least that was my impression.

I was impressed with the HP Increase on 5Lbs of Boost and it was nice to see HP/Torque curve threw the RPM Range! I was ALSO concerned with the fact that they never tuned the car and never even checked the A/F.

AT least STS is getting some Good press!

Lata, Ark

Quick Reply: Saw 2 Guys Garage Today!!!!!