Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ati D-1sc Vs Sts Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 03:41 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Avengeance
That was the day it was like a Monsoon leaving Ricks shop right? You dipstick... no wonder you sucked up water!

Yup.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Wildman
If you live in the Bay area, you should see about getting a ride in each one before you make up your mind. I know there are guys on this board with each kit that live up there. Check with Synergie, they might help.
$5K is a lot of money for any kit, and I think you would be upset with yourself if you decided you got the wrong kit. If there is such a thing
Post in the Western section, maybe attend a get together. I think in any case, with either kit, you will have fun.
I have been in the Western section. Seems kinda dead. What do you have going? I live in Orange County about 45 min from San Bernardino.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DanZ28
I've actually been talking to Rick at Synergy about the kit. I have not made up my mind yet completely, but will be stopping by to see rick and look at his car. I've owned turbo vehicles before, but not SC. 5K is nothing compared to a good front mount setup though, whats the PTK go for, like 7K with a turbo?TTI? Speed INC? All real pricey, but gotta pay to play as it goes I guess.

Dan
I have spoken to rick. He was one of the ones that talked me out of the Procharger. Said STS was the way to go in fact he just taken the Procharger off his car and offerd to sell it to me! That alone told me something.
Old 02-20-2005, 06:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by slow ride
I have spoken to rick. He was one of the ones that talked me out of the Procharger. Said STS was the way to go in fact he just taken the Procharger off his car and offerd to sell it to me! That alone told me something.
Rick took the Prochager off his car?
Old 02-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Avengeance
4) The whole "use the piping for a SFC" kinda makes me laugh... and I dont want to give up my already welded in SFCs
this is what has me most concerned with STS, as well as the fact that my car is lowered.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:18 PM
10 Second Club

Didn't know Rick had a procharger on his car? I know he has the STS. And there are numerous reasons he could of switched out if he did. I'm gonna go with what I think will suit me best and not let anyone make my choice for me, that's why I am gathering all the info I can and listening to all opinions.

Orange county is a long way from the bay area though. We hang on NorCal-LS1 mostly for around here.

Quick Reply: Ati D-1sc Vs Sts Turbo