Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Pics - Duke's Blue Vodoo

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 08:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FSTR-THANU
Dave,

I have never hidden my hurt motors but I have also not lost a race with one of them in the past 2 years! Obviously I have the trophies, videos and time slips to prove it. I have nothing to hide. What do you have? Do you even have a race car?

Shut your mouth, you have no idea what you are talking about!

Tom
Obviously I do know what I am talking about as you just once again confirmed.But, Your right as I believe you have been fairly upfront and thats not the issue. .
Its guys like Chris that are the issue as all they do cover it up and pass the buck. Just as he did in the post above you.

Why does he and yourself seem so worried about what other people do? Why does he continue to badger people in the manner he has. A forum sponsor with certainly enough credentials to get some respect.
Will this make his APE faster? Dont think so..

There was a phone # and contact for track personel for some confirmation..call it...

Dave

I dont hold much for the way the #'s game is done anyways. Everyone needs to be on the same track, same time etc is the only way. Like Thunder for example..Nothing like the guys on the east coast with sea level or better air condition with top notch track prep.
Now, granted a smoking DA on a pro prepped track is a HUGE advantage.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chris@AP-Engineering
Any video yet??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????? Still waiting...........................you guy's aren't the first to blow up a motor, don't be shy!! Post the video and claim your title!!!!!!!!
Nice professionalism..

Dave
Old 03-30-2005, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

ibtl

-Geoff
Old 03-30-2005, 09:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99Fbody99
Nice professionalism..

Dave

You sound just like a nut swinger.......... Its to bad you have to go around about others peoples ****............
Its not that hard to posta vid and Chris has a valid point..... i know if i had the money duke has and was chasing the covited 7 sec zone i could go to the track and run close and photoshop a 7 sec pass better then the one posted.......... The whole date thing really does bring up a very valid point.
You can say im just swinging off APE's nuts but Chris and a whole bunch of my local friends know why i back Chris and the guys at APE so much....... Because Chris backed me when i needed it the most.... i am a APE I dont care what you type back on here... to me it souds like one think..... YOU Over someone Picking on the Blue BassBoat.
ha ha
Kyle
Old 03-31-2005, 07:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
You sound just like a nut swinger.......... Its to bad you have to go around about others peoples ****............
Its not that hard to posta vid and Chris has a valid point..... i know if i had the money duke has and was chasing the covited 7 sec zone i could go to the track and run close and photoshop a 7 sec pass better then the one posted.......... The whole date thing really does bring up a very valid point.
You can say im just swinging off APE's nuts but Chris and a whole bunch of my local friends know why i back Chris and the guys at APE so much....... Because Chris backed me when i needed it the most.... i am a APE I dont care what you type back on here... to me it souds like one think..... YOU Over someone Picking on the Blue BassBoat.
ha ha
Kyle
Kyle,
You are the #1 APE nuthugger. Congrats.
But, maturity, integrity and professionalism is what makes a man (err person to be politically correct). Individuals that continually "Bulley" other members for there own gratification shows the lack of all of the above mentioned traits.

Dave
Old 03-31-2005, 08:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think this thread has gone long enough.
nothing productive coming out of it any more.

Quick Reply: Pics - Duke's Blue Vodoo