Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Intercooler for WS6 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:48 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JIMMYZZ28
Keep checking with speed inc they try and host group purchases all the time.

Yeah, I know they carry Griffin ICs, I'm assuming they post when they do the GPs? Like my thread below states, looking for the project car now and I'd probably concentrate on getting the suspension and driveline in place first, but it's also tempting to go with HP first
Old 03-25-2005, 11:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
much better

also what system is this intercooler going on?

-you know there were turbo kits around that came with intercoolers (back when you were saving money )
On a procharger I wish i had the money to buy a nice turbo kit but this procharger will hold me over till i become a NYS trooper and can afford som serious power.
Do you think it would be a waste Using it for a d1
Old 03-26-2005, 09:55 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by jessesta
On a procharger I wish i had the money to buy a nice turbo kit but this procharger will hold me over till i become a NYS trooper and can afford som serious power.
Do you think it would be a waste Using it for a d1

A front mount? HELL NO!! Besides..when you go turbo, you could reuse it. NYS Trooper huh? Does that mean you'll be asking anybody driving an F-body if they post here when you have themp pulled over??
Old 03-26-2005, 10:18 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by bradyb
The fastest turbo cars, 3000 horsepower door slammers use liquid/air intercoolers.

Yes you are right about that, and if you were a full on drag car, that would be fine. For a street/strip car, you don't have to worry about an aux. water pump, exchanger lines, heat soak, or packing ice into it. Geat looking product, but I'd stick with the A2A on a street/strip car.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
A front mount? HELL NO!! Besides..when you go turbo, you could reuse it. NYS Trooper huh? Does that mean you'll be asking anybody driving an F-body if they post here when you have themp pulled over??
no imeant the air to water pictured earlier in the post. And no i wont ask fbod owners if they post here because fbods wont GETpulled over
Old 03-26-2005, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
Yes you are right about that, and if you were a full on drag car, that would be fine. For a street/strip car, you don't have to worry about an aux. water pump, exchanger lines, heat soak, or packing ice into it. Geat looking product, but I'd stick with the A2A on a street/strip car.
oh i didnt know that i needed all those extra things i guess my question is answered
thanks, jesse
Old 03-27-2005, 01:29 AM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by jessesta
no imeant the air to water pictured earlier in the post. And no i wont ask fbod owners if they post here because fbods wont GETpulled over

Nice. Yeah jesse, go with FMIC A2A for the charger and you'll be cool. It depends on the product, but the A2W2A will more than likely need those things I listed.

Quick Reply: Intercooler for WS6 Trans Am