Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Looking at making the switching from NA to Twin Turbo need help with a few questions?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Looking at making the switching from NA to Twin Turbo need help with a few questions?

Looking at making the switching from NA to Twin Turbo need help with a few questions? I知 looking at a few kits from Cartek, TTI, Turbochargedpower to name a few. I知 leaning on buying the Turbochargedpower kit can be found at http://turbochargedpower.com/Corvette.htm

I知 looking at their stage 2-3 kits. I don稚 now if I should do a forged 346 or 427? I want to run 93 oct gas all the time. What hp and tq should I expect? What other parts besides the clutch do I need to upgrade? I知 planning on having a boost controller also. At what point is the hp and tq useless on the street. I知 planning on running Nito 505R2 tires. Looking for a great street-racing car.

Would you use AFR 225 heads or who痴 heads and why?
What intake and TB would you use?
What CR?

I know I知 going to get 10 different points of views but I want to hear what people think and why they feel that way.

If any one lives in the Des Moines, Iowa area would I be able to take a ride with you.