Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

383 ci & TTI Street Kit, good combo or not?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 05:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gillbot
I still say using them in a location other than originally intended is better than not running them at all. I know there are people out there doing it now.
ya
also hasnt sdce done dyno testing with them and found that there is no reportable difference with the knock sensors in the new location and they work just fine there.

also remember guys he stated he just wants 550rwhp, so i dont think bs3 is nessary, then when the boost bug hits you start getting these dreams of 1000rwhp or more
crack cocaine it is, cept more potent.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by smokinHawk
ya
also hasnt sdce done dyno testing with them and found that there is no reportable difference with the knock sensors in the new location and they work just fine there.

also remember guys he stated he just wants 550rwhp, so i dont think bs3 is nessary, then when the boost bug hits you start getting these dreams of 1000rwhp or more
crack cocaine it is, cept more potent.
yeah sept more expensive too!
Old 09-11-2005, 12:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackCamaroSS02
He logged off
Sorry..

Duty called.. I'll be busy for a while and have less internet time..

Basically with a higher boost engine you can more than make up for lower static displacement via a bit of boost and head, cam small but needs the right specs, and intake modifications.. All the air has to go thru the turbo... It or they whatever may apply determine the amount of air which enters the engine.. not displacement.. Disp matters but large amounts over stock even with H/c mods mean little to nothing on a turbo engine running alot of boost..

The shorter stroke allows for more complete cylinder filling and exhaust evacuation across a wider rpm range.

Quick Reply: 383 ci & TTI Street Kit, good combo or not?