Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

GTO twin turbo system pic - C6 twin turbo system in the pipe line

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 06:59 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Promptness in the our turbo market would be the very best thing for success! Americans on average are very impulsive, and when we order something we tend to want it right away. Especially when we purchase it on credit and we have to start paying the credit card charges before we get the product, that tends to iritate us... lol Bob
Old 09-27-2005, 07:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone who outright ripped off this community dares to come back under a new name? Good fucken Luck.

I'm sure Marko will be coming out with a similar if not better kit for less and he will stake his own reputation on it.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

If i was a owner of a performance shop and i needed a new guy to work for my i certainly would hire a guy that is well known as a con man. And IF what you say is true that you didnt know of his wrong doings, then i think its time to let him go. I dont see many people buying from a place that pays a conman to work for them.
OR you could just take the money you pay him each paycheck and give it back to the people that he screwed. lol. Somehow i dont think yo will do anythign about this and therein lies the problem.
Like Got Me Som said Good ****** luck.

John
Old 09-27-2005, 09:54 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,238 Likes on 789 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I have about five friends who lost money to Dave Inall from when he was selling Incon kits. That is about 10% of all the folks who got screwed. There were Mustang guys who got ripped off too.

Funny how nobody is getting payed back by him... No payment plan... why. Pretty damn hard to sue someone in AUSTRALIA.

Peter, your intregrity I'm sure is telling you that the guy is bright but also unethical. If you didn't know he was unethical before. NOW YOU know. Should I start linking all the folks who got screwed to this thread, so you can see how much money got lost? If Inall had lived in the US, he would have gotten sued many times.

Now you know.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:05 AM
10 Second Club

link it!
Old 09-27-2005, 10:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

It appears to be a good product, but in order for it to be successful and prevent any people from being scared of being ripped off,imho, you will need to team up with a big name shop in the us, allow them to hold inventory, without obligation to them, and sell the kits.

I would have no problem buying the kit from any of the big shops here, as long as they were not being dropped shipped from australia.

Ryan
Old 09-27-2005, 11:19 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
If Inall had lived in the US, he would have gotten sued many times.
And a few lumps too by the sound of things!!!

I always wanted to go down there, how much to bring back a hand???
Old 09-27-2005, 11:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

gona have to lock this for now.
turning into a dave inall bash thread, not to mention the fact of unpaid advertisement
though id say with Dave working for you its not good advertisement.

IF i was APS id get rid of dave, i wouldnt have or trust a known crook to work for me.