Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Single Turbo 404 CI LS1

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 08:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Single Turbo 404 CI LS1

Ok I have bought a new 6.0 iron block from GMPP. I ordered Eagle 3-D rods, 20 CC dished Ross pistons, with plasma moly rings, already have a lunati 4" stroker crank. My this new motor will have TEA 6.0 Stage 3 heads on it, And modfied LS-6 intake. I recentally bought a Turbo Tech kit. It came with a T-60 but will be upgraded to a T-76 with the Ceramic Ball Bearing. The motor will have Arp heads and main studs. And the block will be O-ringed and have the graphite head gaskets. In your opinion would you go solid roller cam (witch was my original intentions) if so what size. Or would you stay hydraluic roller, if so what kind of Comp XE-R. On the fuel system i plan on buying a aeromotive system, will the 500 lph and hour suffice for the 13 lbs of boost ill be running or will i need a 650 lph pump? Provide the fuel system is up to par, how much boost would i be able to run without lifting the heads? Also Would there be any nessessary reason to run the Alky injection setup? What size fuel injectors would i need. Thanks Justin Hagerman