Old 10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got my .96 housing from Jose in like 3 days. Good guy to deal with
Old 10-13-2005, 11:19 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by RealQuick
Jose said they got a shitload of housings and stuff in today. I have been waiting almost 6 weeks for a .96 A/r Q trim housing as well. The manufactruers just seem to be slow, which translates to Jose waiting which means we wait. They are in house today according to Jose.
Yup, what sucks is PTE no longer makes Q-trim housings. So all my Q-trims are coming from Turbonetics and the small on-centers..etc which of course Turbonetics for the most part = slow....arrgghh. Ask Phate on the board here how long his Turbonetics turbo has been on order through us 5 months and counting. Heck he even went to visit Turbonetics directly to just get his exhaust housing for mock up......
Old 10-14-2005, 04:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Man, that blows.

This small group of the large Turbo manufacturers needs to **** their pants one day by some company coming in and making turbo's to meet demand.

Hmmm... I might quit my job and start learning how to make them.

Old 10-15-2005, 03:15 AM
9 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Ptk

Well guies I hate to say this but this is what i'm going thru with PTK,0n november of 2004 i paid my kit in full because they said they needed all the money so they can buy all the parts for my kit and that I could take my car on December so they could start on my custom race kit,well months whent by they would tell me next month next month so finally after i kept on calling to see when i could take my car to get my kit done i told them i wanted to up grade my kit so i forked out MORE money because the TURBO was going to be more so i gave them the money so they could get my turbo, well they kept on giving me the run around just a bunch of lies this and that so finaly after all this months of waiting (all this time i would call to check up on my car but like allways just a bunch of crap)I called and told them that I was going to pick up my car with out the turbo (my money whent to some other cars and to pay the employees but screw me i don't need a turbo so i picked up my car because it was at there shop too damn long and i wanted to finish my project, when i got there my left fender was craked because they did not lift the car properly and they never knew they had damaged the fender so anyways i asked Dalton and Greg when was I going to get my turbo so he told me that they need to sell some kits to come up with the money for my turbo because they did not have funds to order my turbo, so finaly they tell me that my turbo is on order so i call them a week later and all they do is give me the run around again (keep in mind that it's almost November again but of 2005 and i still don't have my turbo)so that tells you what kind of business they run.Thank God I got a good Attorney to handle this for me Im I tried to work this out too many times but I guess they like it the hard way.

please moderators if you read this don't delete this, this is a scam from one of the sponsers on this web site so if any, you should band them for scaming people off on this site.the reason i'm posting this is because i paied alot of money youall know how expencive it is to get a complete turbo kit.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1CANTU
Well guies I hate to say this but this is what i'm going thru with PTK,0n november of 2004 i paid my kit in full because they said they needed all the money so they can buy all the parts for my kit and that I could take my car on December so they could start on my custom race kit,well months whent by they would tell me next month next month so finally after i kept on calling to see when i could take my car to get my kit done i told them i wanted to up grade my kit so i forked out MORE money because the TURBO was going to be more so i gave them the money so they could get my turbo, well they kept on giving me the run around just a bunch of lies this and that so finaly after all this months of waiting (all this time i would call to check up on my car but like allways just a bunch of crap)I called and told them that I was going to pick up my car with out the turbo (my money whent to some other cars and to pay the employees but screw me i don't need a turbo so i picked up my car because it was at there shop too damn long and i wanted to finish my project, when i got there my left fender was craked because they did not lift the car properly and they never knew they had damaged the fender so anyways i asked Dalton and Greg when was I going to get my turbo so he told me that they need to sell some kits to come up with the money for my turbo because they did not have funds to order my turbo, so finaly they tell me that my turbo is on order so i call them a week later and all they do is give me the run around again (keep in mind that it's almost November again but of 2005 and i still don't have my turbo)so that tells you what kind of business they run.Thank God I got a good Attorney to handle this for me Im I tried to work this out too many times but I guess they like it the hard way.

please moderators if you read this don't delete this, this is a scam from one of the sponsers on this web site so if any, you should band them for scaming people off on this site.the reason i'm posting this is because i paied alot of money youall know how expencive it is to get a complete turbo kit.
that really sucks man, good luck with everything!
Old 10-15-2005, 10:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

wow. i know turbo technology wouldn't every do that. they had my car for 3 months and thats counting the dreaded 'turbo wait' and it was 175rwhp over what i wanted! (this was for a custom kit, not to put on one they had allready designed) and i didn't pay for everything until it was done and ready to ship back... i just put the money in up front for the turbo only.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:37 AM
7 Second Club

Received 306 Likes on 206 Posts

Got my TTi race kit in 2 weeks. Any other company that is currently selling kits beat that?
Old 10-15-2005, 10:41 AM
9 Second Club

It's been allmost a year that I've tryed to somehow work it out with PTK to get my complete kit done but it looks like they really don't care about the customer all they see is $$$$$$$ and that's it.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

start a thread in the sponsor feedback forum if you havent already
Old 10-15-2005, 11:06 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSONE
start a thread in the sponsor feedback forum if you havent already
Thanks for the idea, done deal
Old 10-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NicD
Got my TTi race kit in 2 weeks. Any other company that is currently selling kits beat that?
Our current lead time right now is 3 weeks. We're hoping within the next month or so we'll have them down to a week and then on the shelves ready to ship same day the following month.

Quick Reply: what kit?ptk,speed inc,or turbo tech.