Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ain't No Quitting at Hardcore!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If and when they do testing in Bradenton I'll be sure to get there runs on video. Thing is you never know when they're there. Most likely they will be in January.

Bradenton has their own version of the World Street Nats I think its called the USA Street Nats or something like that.
Old 10-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by White_Hawk
I am surprised that Hardcore even posts here. They have some of the fastest LS1 cars in the country and they get zero respect on this board. On top of that, they actually build fast cars and race almost every weekend all summer long. All they get is a bunch of bench racers telling them their time doesn't count because they won't post a video. There are clowns in this post, but they are not from Hardcore.

-Geoff
Being an impartial observer (lurker) I would venture a guess that the company in question is treated the way they are not due to "unproven" racing claims but rather certain business practices that they are known for.
Old 10-28-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by clane
Hardcore's CEO Goes 7.93

The weather sucked and passes were not plentiful, but the CEO got the LS1 Procharger "Blue Voodoo" Trans Am to a 8.16 pass before hauling it home to get ready for Orlando three days later.

Orlando, Florida:
A lot different weather in beautiful Orlando and time to run with the big boys. The field was large and racing was good. The Blue Voodoo took her place in the Heavy Street Class, which was mostly dominated by Big Block Turbos. The LS1 Procharger Blue Voodoo Trans Am was not intimidated at all. She came to the line and the CEO got the best out of her, getting her to flex her muscles and she responded with a 7.93. That my friends is a history making run. No LS1 on 10.5 tires has ever gone that fast. That record without a doubt lets you know Hardcore Racing Inc. is out there and will be out there living on the edge and pushing the envelope every chance they get.

Bring that thing to san antonio on Nov 12th and lets see who has the fastest ls1 on true 10.5's. Oh yea, I will be on stock suspension, what about ya'll?
Old 10-28-2005, 01:20 PM
9 Second Club

Well I dunno about you guys... but anyone sub 10's is impressive to me. That said, why post and brag about it without the intent of posting a vid or something to make the experience of us 10 sec +'s of the world go.... wow!?!
Old 10-28-2005, 02:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Bring that thing to san antonio on Nov 12th and lets see who has the fastest ls1 on true 10.5's. Oh yea, I will be on stock suspension, what about ya'll?
Old 10-28-2005, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

Were they running stock style suspension in Orlando or the 4-link?
Old 10-28-2005, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

I ran a 6.96 @ 181 at that race in orlando. 99 Convertible WS6. Stock style suspension, on a true 10.5 tire.

What do you mean you didn't see me there? Thousands of people saw me, so it must be true.

Props for running the numbers, but popping in for 5 posts with no information other than, "We ran an XXX" is kinda gay. You're gonna catch flak for that anywhere.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:31 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bad30th
Unforunately the entire internet doesn't live in/near Orlando.

...not that they have anything to prove, really. Everyone knows their car hauls ***. Just making a point, that's all. I'd love to see a vid.

...and only one car in the sixes. Good luck chasing Casper.

Rob (Bad30th)
Did you miss all the posts about the Hardcore GTO qualifing in Orlando at this same event 6.955@ 202.65 and yes me and 10,000 other people saw it run the #!!!
Old 10-28-2005, 03:35 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Caveman
Did you miss all the posts about the Hardcore GTO qualifing in Orlando at this same event 6.955@ 202.65 and yes me and 10,000 other people saw it run the #!!!
I guess so :shrug:

...but is that what this post is about ? Nope, it's about the 7 sec pass with their blue vert.

...and I believe Casper is still quicker than their GTO, no ?

Still it's nothing short of amazing. These are Pro-Stock big $$ track times we're talking about.

Cheers,
Rob (Bad30th)
Old 10-28-2005, 03:37 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

Even if they came to San antonio I think the final will be you and Big Rick cause you gota cut a light to win the race, good luck Steven.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Default Race Director?

Originally Posted by Reckless
I am the race director man. So I guess this means Hard Core will not show to an LS1 race again?
So, you think you are a Race Director. First, you need a track and a car count. We rather go race in NSCA, PSCA, and NMCA. You're right we wouldn't grace your so called race with our presence.

Todd, you have a great day! Oh, let us know if and when you get another car...
Old 10-28-2005, 04:11 PM
9 Second Club

Damn... why are people so bitter to eachother? I would think that on a large board here, those people that are involved in owning or working performance stuff for a living would be a little more.... friendly?
Old 10-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

So why are you sponsors on this site if you are so far above us? What a jack ***
Old 10-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Teching In

Default Race Clowns

We will not show at the race in San Antonio because will have to throw a tantrum when a stock supsension cars beats us down with out $300,000 bass boat car
Old 10-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Teching In

Default Come Play!

You have a truly bas *** car man. We wished we could compete, but our car has half a million into it, and we would be ashamed to lose to you
Old 10-28-2005, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We will not show at the race in San Antonio because will have to throw a tantrum when a stock supsension cars beats us down with our $300,000 bass boat car

Why did it quote the aBOVE WHEN I HIT REPLY TO YOUR Post......

what i wanted to quote was this...

Well us clowns own and drive the fastest cars and race coast to coast. We get lots of media coverage. While you Internet race on your fast computer. Photographs of us taking a dump? Maybe, we'll use that on our TV Show, you'll be watching wishing you were us.

Clowns do it best

That and replys like that are why people dont like Hardcore......
People dont like how they do buisness and treat there customers......
The main reason people on here ask for a vid is because there first vid that did come out saying they ran a 7 sec pass never proved it.... it panned away at the end and then all that was shown was a time on the board.... thats what gave alot of people doubts......
I really dont care.......... this thread has gone way off track and isnt doing anyone any good.

Kyle
Old 10-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey! That's really weird Kyle. Maybe you should check the admin section for information?
Old 10-28-2005, 04:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Reckless
Hey! That's really weird Kyle. Maybe you should check the admin section for information?

PMed u
Old 10-28-2005, 05:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

One of the problems that I see is they don't contribute anything to the sight. They never help with tech questions like you will see with other shops like W2W,HPE, LME,Thunder, Futral and many others. They only come on here to brag about there new fast time(all of which are legit I believe). That looks bad to some people.
You might go over to hardcore and offer to be there rep on here to boost the perception of there shop.
Another thing that seems to help us is having a happy customer out there laying down some fast times, not just shop car.

Now the rep from hardcore attacks Todd (Reckless). This guy is the nicest guy you could ever talk to. Shame on you.

Kurt
Originally Posted by White_Hawk
I am surprised that Hardcore even posts here. They have some of the fastest LS1 cars in the country and they get zero respect on this board. On top of that, they actually build fast cars and race almost every weekend all summer long. All they get is a bunch of bench racers telling them their time doesn't count because they won't post a video. There are clowns in this post, but they are not from Hardcore.

-Geoff
Old 10-28-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by neat
I ran a 6.96 @ 181 at that race in orlando. 99 Convertible WS6. Stock style suspension, on a true 10.5 tire.

10.5W or TRUE 10??

there is quite a difference in the two

Quick Reply: Ain't No Quitting at Hardcore!