Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ain't No Quitting at Hardcore!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Fiery Features Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clane
You have a truly bas *** car man. We wished we could compete, but our car has half a million into it, and we would be ashamed to lose to you
Hey, atleast they can admit to the truth here....
Old 10-28-2005, 06:01 PM
TECH Addict

man, lots of hostility. its ok, it makes for good reading

wish my car was fast enough to talk that much ****
Old 10-28-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by clane
You have a truly bas *** car man. We wished we could compete, but our car has half a million into it, and we would be ashamed to lose to you

Well, thats cool, atleast your honest. It would have been nice lining up next to yall. I always here about all these great numbers people run, I just want to see them do it in the next lane!1
Old 10-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

Tiff and Steven....that was my handy work. You don't want to know what he really said. If he wants to be a tool, I will handle him. Every time he wants to be negative, I will simply make it positive
Old 10-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by Reckless
Tiff and Steven....that was my handy work. You don't want to know what he really said. If he wants to be a tool, I will handle him. Every time he wants to be negative, I will simply make it positive

awww shucks... you should have left it. If he wants to punk out and try to make excuses, you should just leave it as is so he can look like an even bigger tool. We all know the truth... I would like to know what he had to say.
Old 10-29-2005, 08:30 AM
11 Second Club

wow this is rediculous.. the guys at hardcore have always been great to me.. last year the the nationals we had a problem getting the car on the trailor.. (spit the ramps out with the fron tires already on the trailor) they came over with jacks and tools and a crew and helped us get the big pumpkin back on the trailor.. no questions asked..

they race for a living.. and part of that means having to keep somethings you do secret from the competition who probably reads here trying to figure it out.. cause losers don't get paid..

congrats hardcore on your run.. and remember the orange camaros have to stick together..
Old 10-29-2005, 09:07 AM
10 & 11 Second Club

I talked to Gary at Hardcore and Ronnie at the race in Orlando they seemed like cool guys, were real friendly nice guys. I talked to them throughout the weekend they seemed as cool as the people that I`ve meet at all the LS1 Tech races, so I dont know whats up with this thread.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Was that a 29 or 28?

this sounds like a good old case of stirring the pot....and it looks to be working..lol.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:53 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,159 Likes on 753 Posts

Back on topic or it's lock time.

So a 7.93@???

29.5x10.5 non-W?

Let's hear more.
Old 10-29-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What's funny is they won't go to a Tech event to help their business and also to help the Tech series but claim they race from coast to coast. Heck they had the vert at the TA Nats. which was less than 30 miles from where the Ohio Boys were running in the TA Nat Drags but yet they didn't show at the track, only at the car show. As far as how nice the cars set up looks, did they do that or did someone else fab up the intercooler set up.
That was also very uncool to pick on the little bald headed race director, he can't help it cause he can't grow hair. lol Todd is a great guy who has always been ready to help another LS1 owner and has also always supported the Tech events, unlike the guys at Hardcore.
Tom

Quick Reply: Ain't No Quitting at Hardcore!