Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anyone see the Nickey Chevy 35th SS with a 427r TT

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should see our handwriting!

We didn't go to school together, but we did work together about 7-8 years ago. Maybe he rubbed off on me. By the way, I think "grammer" is spelled "grammar".

About Parish's thread, I just expressed myself. The same as John did. And the same as ever, when someone diagrees with John, he must be a Rob Lover. John has even met me but just doesn't know it. You might say we even hung out together. I didn't like him then and I don't now. Rob told me he was a good guy, so I kept my opinion to myself. But after all the mudslinging he threw out about Rob and QMP, and then about Parish, I was tired of reading it.

Onfire, I'm not trying to have an argument with you. I'm sorry you thought that I was. I don't know you other than what I have read on here and in HT Pontiac. I don't know what your personal problem is with Rob or QMP, and frankly it's none of my business. I just thought it was ironic that you made fun of a 1000rwhp QMP car when you have nearly the same configuration making about 1/2 the HP. Racing you in my wife's car was only a joke. I doubt her car will even run a 10, she drives it every day. My car is more of the "track car", and it's not even finished yet.

Sorry if I have offended you.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Coal Mining Director

None taken. The internet world is interesting.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:39 PM
TECH Regular

This thread is done. Before I really start typing what I think.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Coal Mining Director

Originally Posted by NaughtyGirlTA
You should see our handwriting!

We didn't go to school together, but we did work together about 7-8 years ago. Maybe he rubbed off on me. By the way, I think "grammer" is spelled "grammar".

About Parish's thread, I just expressed myself. The same as John did. And the same as ever, when someone diagrees with John, he must be a Rob Lover. John has even met me but just doesn't know it. You might say we even hung out together. I didn't like him then and I don't now. Rob told me he was a good guy, so I kept my opinion to myself. But after all the mudslinging he threw out about Rob and QMP, and then about Parish, I was tired of reading it.

Onfire, I'm not trying to have an argument with you. I'm sorry you thought that I was. I don't know you other than what I have read on here and in HT Pontiac. I don't know what your personal problem is with Rob or QMP, and frankly it's none of my business. I just thought it was ironic that you made fun of a 1000rwhp QMP car when you have nearly the same configuration making about 1/2 the HP. Racing you in my wife's car was only a joke. I doubt her car will even run a 10, she drives it every day. My car is more of the "track car", and it's not even finished yet.

Sorry if I have offended you.

BTW I baited you with "grammer"......My Buddy Rob corrected that mistake before....forget?

Hello Rob!
Old 11-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Banned

I'll tell him you said hi.

Maybe it's just us Ohio Boys that know how to spell?
Old 11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by NaughtyGirlTA
I'll tell him you said hi.

Maybe it's just us Ohio Boys that know how to spell?
Wasn't this your wifes screen name? I don't think I've ever seen HER post, maybe you should change it to NaughtyBoyTA.
Old 11-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Banned

That's a good idea. I might just do that.

Thank you.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, I posted it, cause its a hot lookin car!!!

Last edited by BLk01SS; 11-13-2005 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BLk01SS
Well, I think that's one of the hottest cars out there. If you did build that turbo setup, how much of a pain was it to install? Looks like it would be a tight fit?

Nice work, and the only way to get a good reputation is to earn it, its never to late to do that.......
I had nothing to do with building it. And the guy who did, "Baymer" can't post on here. But apparently the other place listed in the magazine is the place that built the headers on the car now. Rob just said that they are using the same turbos and intercooler that QMP built. You should talk to them if you want to get one done.
I don't think Rob is looking to earn anyones respect. He apologised before and it didnt get him anywhere. From what he told me, he just wanted to make sure people knew he did apologise and is sincere. He can't view this site because ls1tech banned him. He' told me over and over that the intranet can make or break you. From what I see, it looks like as soon as a company makes any mistake, everyone jumps on board and shoots them down. If you don't think so, look at the sponsor feedback section. "xxxx is great!" then 4 posts later "xxxx is the worst place ever!". And they are the same place!
Look how many place have went out of business. Griffin,Applied Technology,APE,ARE,Incon,and I bet more then that! It must not be easy as people think to run an intranet auto parts company.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Coal Mining Director

Geeeezeee, Naughty....Rob we all know it's you...want to play 7 degrees of separation?

You're correct that an apology will not get you anywhere. If something happened that was out of someone's control, then I would forgive them.

When someone takes parts off my car and sells them.......that is a conscious decision that I will not forget.

So come on back and post how you just "emailed" Rob again, blah,blah,blah......and he just wouldn't do those kind of things.

Hey, make a post like you did on the Buick forum....you didn't own QMP....just a victimized employee of QMP hahahahaha.

Hey, make a post like the one that said you would repay everyone you owed when you won the great lawsuit..hahahahaha.

Hey, make another post about never coming back to ls1tech...ever again....ever....boo hoo hoo ....oops, you're back.

Hey, make a post about the Vette guy that chased your *** around the shop...be truthful now....that would be a great post. I enjoyed hearing the details.

Aw heck, just make some hack posts about my junky car...you'll sleep better.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Banned

I guess if you want Rob to post, you'll have to un-ban him. Until then, I'll have to speak for him. He's on the phone with me now, so I'll let him tell me what to type.

He says "you told us to remove and keep the parts off your car because you were about to go out of business". And you were going to have LPE warranty your engine. I bent over backwards for you and you know it. I covered the cost of R&R'ing your heads TWICE, because of TEA's mistakes...did I not? I covered the cost of R&R'ing the transmission and converter how many times? And whose fault was it? Neil Chance's fault and you know it. And Lonnie Diers ate how many transmissions because of the Neil Chance converter? And how many weekends & holidays did I spend working OVERTIME on your car for NO PAY? How many saturday & Sunday nights did I call you from the Dyno with the progress while dynoing-tuning your car? How many tow bills did I pay to have your car brought back to my shop due to poorly manufactured parts? i.e. The Moser yoke that had a bad casting (verbatim from Moser), the bad trans, the bad converterS, the leaking heads frro the o-ring being put in the wrong place by TEA. Did you forget all of those things??? Do you have any idea how many man hours we had in your car? And then when you wanted to pick the car up to take it to LPE for "warranty work", you said "keep the turbo kit and stuff, because I don't have anymore money right now....I might be going out of business". Judging by your bill at LPE, it sounds like that was a complete lie. But it's just your word against mine, and I'll lose every time. So this argument is pointless."

"And I never said I didn't "own QMP". I said I was the president of QMP, a CORPORATION! And I was personally protected under the corporate blanket. The same as you are with your company I would assume."

"Regarding the lawsuit, it is STILL going on. In fact, we have another court date on 12-7-05. Guilt of the person who put me out of business has been PROVEN NOW IN COURT. We are trying to reach a monetary settlement. I haven't gotten ONE DIME YET. If I owe somebody, and I do get a settlement, then I will ABSOLUTELY pay whoever I owe. Though I believe most people have already received credits back from their cc companies (not that I would expect everyone to admit it)." I was also part of a Class Action Lawsuit against Card Service Intl this year. This was the other "so-called story I had made up" . They lost in court to the tune of 7.5 BILLION DOLLARS. Unfortunately, they screwed so many of us that we will each only get a maximum of $250. This is now public record, so I'm sure you can verify it. QMP is listed and I have the paperwork in my possession that can easily be scanned and posted."

"And the vette guy that "chased me around the shop" never happened. Though I'm sure he made up a good story. But I have the police report. What actually happened was, he broke into my car, stole my laptop, tools, LS1Edit cable, gauges, took the fuel injectors off my engine, and got caught red-handed by the Charlestown police. Because he was one of the most unfortunate one's who QMP did owe money to, I asked them to not press charges against him and let him go (after returning my parts). Which they did, but only because I knew the policemen there. That's also public record now. FWIW, there wouldn't have been any chasing me whatsoever. I always carry a gun, and if I feel threatened (especially on my own property), I wouldn't hesitate to use it." But I completely understood why he (his name is Nate), was so upset and did what he did. I probably would have done the same thing, or maybe even worse. I hope I get a settlement and I'm able to pay him back. He truly did lose money and deserves a refund. I lose more sleep over his situation than any of the others (because his was a cash deal and he had no cc company to fall back on, not because he is more deserving).

"I have nothing to say about your "junky car" ".
Old 11-13-2005, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

this is getting old, they only reason the post is still open is cause the admins are in san antino at the race.

what happened with rob was a while ago now, its time to let it go, on both sides, rob and the others, by now you have gotten your cash back
ed
Old 11-13-2005, 07:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea, please just stop this and keep this thread open. Its a sweet car with a sweet setup. I just posted it to show people a different twin kit for the fbody. Not to start a punching match.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Coal Mining Director

Phone call.....hahahahhaaa. Thanks for the laugh. I almost forgot it's everybody's fault but Robo.

Bye Robo.

Quick Reply: Anyone see the Nickey Chevy 35th SS with a 427r TT