Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vortech SC on LS1

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 08:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Yes it will handle it fine especially with the Superchips tuner that is sent with the kit it is Very conservative so no problems, but it won't make the power that can with a better dyno tune I think this is true for all the kits though. The kit was designed around a 100% stock car etc...
Drewstein- Also you are talking peak power, but lets look at the power under the curve for equal powered FI car and a NA car with simular numbers. Peak is fine for a drag car, but more power under the whole RPM range will always be a lot nicer (faster) on the street and will be competitive at the track also. Good luck to you guys with what ever you decide let me know if you need help on your Vortech setups I have a little experience with it particularly.
thanks for helping me out on this one.. And yea Jeff does know these Vortech systems really good.

btw smaller pulley and injectors are waiting to go in. very curious to see what she'll do now. gonna make my 10 sec pass on the 17" drag radials
and then switch them out with some Bogarts I'm gonna pick up this weekend.
then I'm gonna do the secret mod you have, lol.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:12 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah all I can say is hold on LOL! Sounds good take it easy let me know if you need to discuss any ideas I'll give you my thoughts on the subject.

Quick Reply: Vortech SC on LS1