Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Can a stock 346ci aluminum block BUILT UP handle 800-850 rwhp on boost?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 12:39 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stenod@StenodPerformance
Feel free to give us a call at the shop and we can help you out in getting a great short block for exactly what you need. The guy that built kyle's motor is VERY reputable in this area and I can get you directly hooked up with him.
Stenod
My engine was built by the same guy (I think it's who they are talking about) but I wouldn't hesistate going to w2w either...in fact that's where I got my car tuned and they did an excellent job. One thing I have learned is that you get what you pay for these days at least with the car modifying stuff...
Old 03-07-2006, 01:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sooo true...it wasn't about the money issue...It's just when you think that someone is a decent person and then to find out that they're not you're just hard pressed to find a decent company to go with...but by what I've seen, heard and the recommendations that I've got for them W2W is not decent...They're AMAZING!!!
The guy that they're talking about is very very expensive but Kyle likes him a lot and he says that he is very thorough...
Old 03-07-2006, 07:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
My engine was built by the same guy (I think it's who they are talking about) but I wouldn't hesistate going to w2w either...in fact that's where I got my car tuned and they did an excellent job.

One thing I have learned is that you get what you pay for these days at least with the car modifying stuff...

Ive learned that last part the hard way................. and i believe it %100.

Kyle
Old 03-07-2006, 11:54 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98turbls1
The guy that they're talking about is very very expensive but Kyle likes him a lot and he says that he is very thorough...
He's right on par with the other top of the line shops...I wouldn't say 'very very' expensive by any means...but it might be a different guy who knows...lol
Old 03-07-2006, 02:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
He's right on par with the other top of the line shops...I wouldn't say 'very very' expensive by any means...but it might be a different guy who knows...lol

The one in my Sig the same one your thinking??
Old 03-07-2006, 03:04 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
The one in my Sig the same one your thinking??
Yes sir. Didn't see it.

Quick Reply: Can a stock 346ci aluminum block BUILT UP handle 800-850 rwhp on boost?