Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Hi-Flo pixxx ...56k, naga-naga-nagunnahappin

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 10:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am at post 119.. Sick of reading the crap about Hi-Flo... Get with it already, you're loosing ground in this market in a HURRY!!!!! Glad i didnt buy one of the first kits... I'd be sooooooooo pissed!
Old 07-07-2006, 12:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default turbo kits?........................... what turbo kits?

One thing is for sure. I know at the very least one happy customer. The hi flo boys all have their kits. I think that I'll add a guarantee to hi flo's involvement in the forum: I guarantee that I will never send any money to you guys ever. For those that are having to endure this crap I have sincere sympathy for you and hope it pans out. I would have bought a kit if I knew my hard earned money wasn't buying b.s. and dreams.
anyways count down to production on the kits 9+months and counting.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................
Old 07-07-2006, 10:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

What's up with the Hi-flow website???? It's not coming up through the sponsors link.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

I don't think there website has worked for months now. At least not for me.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sound like the ordeal I dealt with Raylar engine when I built the engine for my truck. Because of Raylar constant delay BS, my truck sat for 2 years. Now I'm looking for a turbo kit for my car, and I don't want to go though thing again.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bowtieman81
I don't think there website has worked for months now. At least not for me.
Me neither, every time that I try to click on it a page comes up saying that it has a shared IP...
Old 07-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Turbo LS1 SS
******* bullshit....

u guys never sent out **** hi-flo. its friday, dont have anything
bill u said u'd give me a tracking number for three dsays now and still cant produce one. its all bullshit.

who has these guys address? SCTs cuz god knows there isnt any hi-flo address

Supercar Tuning Center Inc.
STC Performance Engineering

55 ******* St
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007

(847) 640-7305
(847) 640-7302 fax
Old 07-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Banned

thank you, time for a road trip
Return items and time to F1R it?
Old 07-07-2006, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

well, i realized ive been a little childish with my posts, which were purely out of frustration. yes, im a little stuck until i get my parts, but its not the end of the world. like ive been saying, the kits looking, good on the car, its sure to perform, and i cant wair to get the rest on. being negative isnt helping anything/anyone, so ill just relax for a little bit, and the wait will be worth it im sure.
bill/marko, i may be able to take a drive out there on weds to pick up the remainder of the kit, if we are still having complications, with cash in hand. lemme know whats the best way to get this done.

ill try and get some more pics of what i got done this weekend.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

well, i realized ive been a little childish with my posts, which were purely out of frustration. yes, im a little stuck until i get my parts, but its not the end of the world. like ive been saying, the kits looking, good on the car, its sure to perform, and i cant wair to get the rest on. being negative isnt helping anything/anyone, so ill just relax for a little bit, and the wait will be worth it im sure.
bill/marko, i may be able to take a drive out there on weds to pick up the remainder of the kit, if we are still having complications, with cash in hand. lemme know whats the best way to get this done.

ill try and get some more pics of what i got done this weekend.
Man, childish you are not...
You were made many promises..the most recent being that stuff was shipped to you. Keep up your demands and if you dont get anywhere... then deal with it another way. But you are definatley not childish.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't think I would call them promises, I would consider them lies. Remember this post:
It looks like the rest of your stuff will not be there until wednesday, as we made a mistake and only marked the one box to go for saturday delivery (ups doesnt automatically deliver on saturdays).
If the second box was shipped but not designated Saturday Del as Bill said. Where is it? and why are you driving there to pick up these same parts. When someone gives you a tracking number that's fake or tells you a package shipped and it didn't...then you've been lied to. I had such a good feeling about this kit up until Jan then it all just started to snow ball into this mess we have now.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:26 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,238 Likes on 789 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

If Bill or Marko are not getting back to you, PM me your full name, $ status, and desired outcome.

As a message board community, I can do what I can to get a hold of sponsors and pressure them for updates, refunds or other outcomes. In the end we will remove advertising abilities if need be.

ADMIN
Old 07-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Teching In

Pulling advertising abilities for Hi Flow now is not a major concern for Bill/Marko. If they were concerned I am sure they would of at least posted in the forum. Short of giving their kits away or pre-production, I cannot see how anybody in their right mind would buy their products after this fiasco. I hope everything works out, but no paying customer deserves this type of service. Sorry I had to post since I have been following the big bold promises that Hi Flow had made since the inception of their theories of being the best turbo kit for the F-Bodies.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:35 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

LS1Tech 10 Year

Okay, for the record I left two messages for Marko on his cell phone to try to help those guys. Either way I'm uncomfortable having them as a advertiser if they can't return calls within a reasonable timeframe.

ADMIN
Old 07-07-2006, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

clear your pms john.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:00 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

LS1Tech 10 Year

Done.

See this sticky too:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/537891-6-07-06-hi-flo-has-been-removed-advertiser.html
Old 07-09-2006, 04:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need to talk to either bill or mark asap. John can you tell them to email me @ my yahoo account with WTF is going on please. Also someone please post both of their cell phone and personal email addresses so that I can try to get ahold of them myself. Fact of the matter is they need to call their customers with wtf is going on right now and since they are banned so they cannot post or im their customers here. I am out until either one of them contact me.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:30 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

LS1Tech 10 Year

They are not banned. Do yo9u want Marko's cell? PM me.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by marcus769
I am at post 119.. Sick of reading the crap about Hi-Flo... Get with it already, you're loosing ground in this market in a HURRY!!!!! Glad i didnt buy one of the first kits... I'd be sooooooooo pissed!
I'd be hiding in South America because after such a long wait I would have went a visited Hi-Flo.

Quick Reply: Hi-Flo pixxx ...56k, naga-naga-nagunnahappin