Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006 | 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo
Sure. They all have in their possesion more money in parts than the amount of money they owe me. We should deliver the final few pieces before the end of next week.
Bill What are you talking about? All i have to show is 2 manifolds, 2 cross over and many empty promises for $2695. Iam still down quite a bit, please give me a update.

still missing:

down pipe- and $300 for 4" refund
vclamps
tbody elbow
heat shield
ac lines
wastegte adaptor
radiator adaptor

Last edited by SELLSZ06; 09-20-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-20-2006 | 05:54 PM
Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar
Banned

Originally Posted by SELLSZ06
Bill What are you talking about? All i have to show is 2 manifolds, 2 cross over and many empty promises for $2695. Iam still down quite a bit, please give me a update.

still missing:

down pipe- and $300 for 4" refund
vclamps
tbody elbow
heat shield
ac lines
wastegte adaptor
radiator adaptor
How many parts do you think a set of hot parts consists of?? Two headers, two crossovers and a downpipe.
Old 09-20-2006 | 05:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Who cares what it consists of BILL, just get the friggen parts out to these guys already.
Old 09-20-2006 | 05:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rubadubdub
So wait a minute Family Sedan, you mean to tell me that you didn't even get to keep the mock up kit? No wonder Smearin's kit looked so familiar and looks nothing like the kit on TurboLS1SS's car. I feel for ya Family but you got to be nuts to let him hold your sweet Formi for almost a year.

Has anyone checked their turbo pipes with a magnet to see if they are in fact SS? Cause looking at some of the pics posted by TurboLS1SS and others I see mig welds and that don't work on SS too well.

And Marko old buddy, just cause you're a liitle rich boy who paid someone to build him a bad *** Supra, what made you think you could build a turbo kit yourself? Oh that's right you didn't, you paid someone to build it (former employee) and he jumped ship when he saw the writing on the wall. Did your daddy cut you off and now you ran out of loot and can't get the job done? How's those Vette kits coming along? Any Mustang kits running around? C'mon champ, post those pretty pics of the 5.0 Fbody kits again.

Although I'm not waiting for my intercooler, turbo, A/C lines, clamps, etc.......can I get my ******* original name back already (Silversurfer) seeing as I outted Marco for what he is way back in the day and got banned for it?

Did it ever occur to you how pathetic your life must be? It's pretty obvious to everyone that reads all of your nonsense. Keep it up, quite entertaining. Hatred is a poison, and you my friend have a lethal dose running through your veins.
Old 09-20-2006 | 06:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LSONE
I'm shocked Marko is about as much of a man as my kid sister. Blocking your phone number what a puss. I'm sure he would be more than willing to give you a turbo kit though, in 3-5 years when he finally gets around to actually finishing them. His utter disregard for all of his customers is astounding. He is probably the worst businessman I have ever encountered. Between his constant lieing and completely ignoring his customers questions, I don't see how he has ever been successful at running anything. I guess with his dads company he has someone to keep him out of the business end of things, because no one is going to tolerate this bullshit. I can only hope that he pisses off the wrong person one day and learns his lesson.
It sounds like you got royally screwed man. Wait, didn't you get most of your kit?? How did you get screwed, let's hear it.
Old 09-20-2006 | 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

It sounds like you got royally screwed man. Wait, didn't you get most of your kit?? How did you get screwed, let's hear it.
uuuuuummmmmm, i try to keep my mouth shut, if u check my posts ull see ive never said one bad thing about hi-flo, but are u really gonna say that?

if u told someone u gave a company a couple grand for something a year ago and then u told them u still dont have all of it, what would they say? they would say "u got screwed".

we didnt lose our money but lets say we needed that money for something and we ddint have it because u guys have it, and we barly had anythng for it for a long time, well we would of been screwed then.

or everytime we lose a race to a crappy car we should of killed and they make fun of us, well then we are screwed once again.

or everytime i look in my garage and i have a unturboed ss with a pile of almost a turbo kit, i feel alittle screwed

or everytime i think about how ive had 70% of a turbo kit for 4-5 months, i feel alittle screwed

or everytime we ask u or marko something and we get absolutly nothing in response, well thats being alittle screwed

i hope that shows how he could of been a little screwed
Old 09-20-2006 | 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How many parts do you think a set of hot parts consists of?? Two headers, two crossovers and a downpipe.
Bill, I know what hot parts are, I also know what I bought from you almost a year ago. And those are the things Iam missing. So are you saying that besides the downpipe youre not sending me anything else? You posted here that you still owe me those things, $300 refund for the 4" downpipe I cant get, and the wastegate flange adaptor, did you guys forget that? Cmon man all I want is for you to honor the agreement we had, many phone conversations and everything you posted here. please lets get all of this behind us and just please send me my stuff you promised and that i have been waiting for almost a year. thank you.
Old 09-20-2006 | 06:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

SCREWED=Missing parts of the turbo kit you ordered over 1 year ago.

Yeah I'd say they are still getting screwed. Have anymore UPS tracking numbers for these guys...real ones that is
Old 09-20-2006 | 06:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Bill whats the price of just the hot parts?
Old 09-20-2006 | 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

p.s. paying $2695 for 2 manifolds, 2 cross over and still having to make a custom downpipe, I call that being screwed too.
Old 09-20-2006 | 07:10 PM
Banned

Did it ever occur to you how pathetic your life must be? It's pretty obvious to everyone that reads all of your nonsense. Keep it up, quite entertaining. Hatred is a poison, and you my friend have a lethal dose running through your veins.

MUWAHAHAHA. Pathetic, my son, is what Hi Flo is perpetrating on their customers and everyone else in the Tech community. You'sa broke bitch who can't deliver on what ya promised. Oh and a LIAR. Yup, I called you one in March and yet again and you know why that is son, cause you've proven yourself to be one over and over and over again.

Posted on Tech: "We won't ship incomplete kits." "We have 10 complete Vettes kits ready to be shipped." "We won't sell the Vette kits until the Fbody kits are delivered." BS

Posted on CorvetteForum: "We won't sell the Vette kits because they're not yet complete". BS

You've sold/shipped incomplete Fbody kits. Fact
You've sold/shipped incomplete Vette kits. Fact

Hatred??? For you my son??? LMAO Why, ya haven't screwed me and I doubt you'll ever screw anyone else ever again with your empty promises. I just call it like I see it and I saw your BS a 1000 miles away.

The way you 2 drive a business into the ground I wouldn't be surprised if you're the next Prez and Vice Prez elected to run this country and this is coming from a registered Republican.

I hope you're done being entertained, goofing off, or whatever you 2 are doing all alone at the shop and take care of what's left of your customers.
Old 09-20-2006 | 08:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Bill the life comment is a little obsurd. You guys over @ Hi-Flo NEED to be a little more apalogetic and more tolerant of the bashing since YOU are the ones taking ONE YEAR + getting out a COMPLETE TURBO KIT.

My question is Bill and Marko is how long would it take before you starting bashing the company that was taking one year plus in delivering the turbo kit YOU ordered and payed three thousand four hundred and thirty six dollars down payment for? ANWER THAT QUESTION PLEASE??????
Old 09-20-2006 | 09:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Why, they don't answer your phone calls/PM's regarding the transactions... Why would they call or PM you guys for just drama?

HIFLO: Why the hell don't you just call your customer, stop playing online, *** it I'll say it: STOP POSTING ON ONLINE FORUMS AT ALL JUST CALL YOUR CUSTOMERS AND TALK TO THEM HUMAN TO HUMAN!!!
Old 09-20-2006 | 09:13 PM
NKAWTG...N

Can everyone post an update of what they are still missing?

Is it just:
Battery relocation kit
AC Lines
Turbo heat shield

anything else?
Old 09-20-2006 | 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by StoleIt
Can everyone post an update of what they are still missing?

Is it just:
Battery relocation kit
AC Lines
Turbo heat shield

anything else?
we have turbo heat sheild, but we dont have...... WG, BOV, intake pipe, turbo, IC, vacuum lines, v-clamps, and other little assortments
Old 09-20-2006 | 09:26 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder
20 Year Member

I don't really have the time to offer this, but Bill/Marko, if you need help figuring out what has not been sent yet I offer to help. One thing I noticed was that Marko said that everyone had gotten intercoolers, when in fact only one guy has gotten one.

In the end if folks don't get all the stuff I'm guessing they will turn to other shops to try to finish the kits.
Old 09-20-2006 | 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

if hi flo gives me the okay i have no problem giving the two guys with finished kits a call and getting together all the vband clamps, vacumm lines, gaskets and silicone tubing adn sending them to the people who need them and ill just take it off my payment or the guys at hiflo will pay, considering they just cant get something done i might as well do it
Old 09-20-2006 | 09:53 PM
TECH Junkie

When are the turbos expected?
Old 09-20-2006 | 11:16 PM
TECH Junkie

ttttttt

Originally Posted by 52172
What is this supposed to mean? The value of the parts we have is less than the 3426 dollars deposit we put down? There is way more than a final few pieces missing?? I hope you are right about having the last 2/3rds of the kit by the end of next week. We have what I would call maybe half the kit. Still missing

1.Turbo
2. missing intake pipe
3. AC lines
4. Air filter
5. gaskets
6. silicone hoses
7. BOV
8.WG
9. instructions
10. couplers
11. Battery relocation kit
12. clamps

Please marko get them out ASAP. Thats all I can say. It has been 1 year and still waiting???? A partial kit is not any help to me as I have no fabrication skills or money to pay someone to finish this partial kit. Please come through.
Old 09-21-2006 | 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

If I had ordered part of a turbo kit, promised to be delivered in pieces over +1 year, then no, I would not have been screwed. The fact of the matter is that I ordered a COMPLETE turbo kit, promised to be delivered in 3 months, all of it was to be shipped at the same time.

Or maybe you misunderstood me when I called you, you must have though I ordered a year full of bullshit, a complete lack of anything resembling customer service, integrity, or honesty. It feels like you're Gordon from Billy Madison, and as much as you claimed to know about how to run a business, you don't know jack **** about business ethics (or, well, anything about business for that matter).

So, if you feel up to answering another irrelevant question, and ignoring all the questions regarding your incompetence, perhaps you could let me know how I, or anyone else you've done business with, was not screwed.

I don't have enough parts to have a running car, I don't even have enough parts to have a complete set of hot parts. Not screwed? If you would have sent me a refund like you said you would when I asked, then I wouldn't have been screwed. Not my fault you can't manage your money.

Quick Reply: Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)