Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Front mount intercooler assembly at Exotic Performance Plus!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 11:15 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

Originally Posted by BLASTER
Jake and Bob.

Would you consider selling parts from the kit? I bought a used procharger kit with a custom FMIC I just bought the ATI balance, fuel pump and injectors from you guys and am need of some more supporting items.

Thanks
Yes, what do you need? Bob
Old 04-03-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My car is just one of many with the EPP FMIC. Since there is no one else who specifically makes an FMIC for the 4th Gen F-body, especially in this size and quality, you would expect to pay a large premium for this intercooler. Honestly, for the quality, and time put into these FMIC's, they are priced VERY well. My EPP FMIC has helped me keep my IAT's nice and cool to keep me from detonation, and let me add more boost than I would have with the small twin intercoolers from ATI. My car should be proof alone that with this FMIC, you can easily attain high boost levels safely, as I managed just below 600 RWHP on pump gas with the stock PCM in my LT1 at more than 15#'s of boost! This is a must have for anyone planning on going FI and running any boost more than 6-8#'s. Thanks again EPP, for all your help, and great deals!

Old 04-03-2007, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet man
Old 04-04-2007, 09:06 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CALL911
My car is just one of many with the EPP FMIC. Since there is no one else who specifically makes an FMIC for the 4th Gen F-body, especially in this size and quality, you would expect to pay a large premium for this intercooler. Honestly, for the quality, and time put into these FMIC's, they are priced VERY well. My EPP FMIC has helped me keep my IAT's nice and cool to keep me from detonation, and let me add more boost than I would have with the small twin intercoolers from ATI. My car should be proof alone that with this FMIC, you can easily attain high boost levels safely, as I managed just below 600 RWHP on pump gas with the stock PCM in my LT1 at more than 15#'s of boost! This is a must have for anyone planning on going FI and running any boost more than 6-8#'s. Thanks again EPP, for all your help, and great deals!

Thanks Ben, I appreciate it! Bob
Old 04-04-2007, 09:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
Thanks Ben, I appreciate it! Bob
No problem! I'll be giving you a call in the next few weeks to setup my appointment for May.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:38 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Smile

Originally Posted by CALL911
No problem! I'll be giving you a call in the next few weeks to setup my appointment for May.

Cool, sounds good. Bob

Quick Reply: Front mount intercooler assembly at Exotic Performance Plus!