Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

no response from ptk

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

well shouldn't have taken extra effort to get the place (guy) to call me, but he did last night and i appreciated it, but wish he coulda told me he was out of stock on the stuff when i ordered it instead of finding out 15 days later... anyways he said he was sorry.

Last edited by MIGHTYMOUSE; 02-15-2007 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:29 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Considering that they only owe us a few hundred bucks (we even knocked off a few hundred bucks from their tab) and they still can't pay us, I'd have to question even using them. Your funds could be paying for the guy's parts that called ahead of you...

It has been over a year now that they owe us. Pretty lame, they thought "advertising on LS1TECH was free", even though they paid for the first three months they were here.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm still waiting on a turbo situation to be resolved between PTK and Precision. According to PTK the wrong turbo setup got sent out with my kit because it was put together in the wrong combination by Precision. My car has been turbo less since just after thanksgiving. PTK said I would have my turbo by mid january after they figured out what the problem was. Now we can't get a hold of them. I am definately going somewhere else for anything I need. I ordered my kit in mid 2005 and it took almost a year to get everything. I still haven't gotten to drive the car without issues and it "might" be done in march.
Kirk
Old 02-18-2007, 05:07 PM
TECH Junkie

A very happy PTS customer right here... I got what I paid for and Dalton was always available for a response throughout several purchases.

During my initial turbo install, PTS, Revxtreme, and Forced Inductions were always in communication with me... IF anything, FI was the tough one to communicate with... Either way, these three groups got the job done and done well.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:11 PM
10 Second Club

well..im not doubting problems theyve had..but I ordered my kit in pieces and got all the parts from them when I was told I would. Maybe this is something people should do. I ordered the shorty headers first, then the cross over, then mount pipe..so on..it worked out for me.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

Well at least someone is satisfied. I'm almost to the point of telling them to give me the old turbo and i'll get someone else to take care of it. What kind of lottery did I win to get my sh** put on hold indefinately.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

too much free press for a non sponsor that slacks on nearly everyones orders....

don't order from these guys, its no big secret that they not the greatest at filling orders or shipping stuff out in a timely manner....search the net for more results

Quick Reply: no response from ptk