Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

New bests with the D1SC @ 15psi

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007 | 04:52 PM
Banned

smaller pulley, then if they pick low 9 second cars change the pulley, so you will be ready for both
Old 03-20-2007 | 05:07 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98darkbird

Man you sound like a smart guy, and I love what you had to say about having a fast/safe race car and not worrying about the extra .1 or .2 at the track. You need to start making your own Bio-Deisel it's not that hard and usually can be made for around $1 a gallon. Will make those long drives to the track ALOT cheaper. Good luck on Pinks, the show is kinda gay, Rich C. needs a kick in the *****, why they don't race from a Tree is still beyond me. Win one for the LS-x guys
Not a smart guy but I have been doing this for a long time and I refuse to credit card race these days. When you pay for everyting its hard to swap to the combo of the week like you can with the plastic so you work with what you have until you start having issues with the parts involved then back it off a little to keep it safe..

I'd like to do the biodiesel but I just dont have the room, another reason I keep the car where its at is because its restricted subdivision friendly. Unfortunately that means I dont have room to do anything in the garage as it is The diesel is only part of it though, race gas, tires, wear and tear on the car and trailer plus maintaining them costs. Not to mention hotels and food..

The kids like the pinks thing, if you just look at it as entertainment and not professional drag racing or 'real' street racing its not so bad. Cant rip on the guy too bad, he pitched the show and got it going, produces it and really seems to get into the cars. Although he pulls some corny stuff once in a while its what makes it entertaining. Plus what the heck, 1/300 chance of winning 10K is the best odds you can get to win in a 'regular' car anywhere and you dont even have to be a good racer

Originally Posted by daniel6718
smaller pulley, then if they pick low 9 second cars change the pulley, so you will be ready for both
Problem is you just dont who they are going to pick and with 300 cars making two passes in a row in a couple hours (second with the clocks off) its hard to judge who is running what or what they will pick. If it warms up some then it will slow down on its own so I'll just leave it and see what happens..
Old 03-21-2007 | 01:40 AM
Staging Lane

Thats a really nice setup, alot of the turbo guys I am sure wish they where running this hard. I bet if/when you switch over to the Trickflow head probably pick up another .1 or .2 and a couple mph's. Can't do the creditcard racing.....credit card companies are owned by Satan and his minons in the bowels of hell.
Old 03-21-2007 | 12:41 PM
10 Second Club

holly sheet 1.2 60 foot!!

Quick Reply: New bests with the D1SC @ 15psi